How Can You Delete Your Account Linked With Facebook On PUBG Mobile
How can I get rid of my PUBG account? We’ll show you how to do it in a straightforward manner. Many individuals mistakenly believe that logging out of PUBG Mobile implies that our account has been permanently destroyed, however this is not the case. You must also follow certain steps in order to permanently deactivate your account.
PUBG Mobile has finally made its way into India. The game was created with Indians in mind, and this time user privacy was taken into consideration. Furthermore, the servers that hold user data are also located in India.
In India, the worldwide version of PUBG mobile was prohibited after accusations that it stole data from Indian users. Furthermore, the game’s server was located in China, confirming the imputation. Furthermore, the government claimed that no prior authorization was obtained before to the game’s debut in India.
But this time, PUBG has made everything plain by obtaining government permission prior to releasing the PUBG Game. If you’re still using the global version of PUBG Mobile, we suggest switching to the Indian version.
What should you consider before deleting your PUBG account?
If you’ve finally made up your mind to delete your PUBG account, you should think about the following things.
1) Once you’ve deleted your PUBG account, you won’t be able to get it back.
2) All of your purchases in the account will be permanently erased.
Your Steam wallet will be depleted of any remaining funds.
4) None of your previous postings will be removed from the community.
5) You cannot create a new PUBG ID with the deleted account.
You must first log out of the game before you can remove your PUBG account. To log out, follow the steps shown below.
how can I deactivate my PUBG account?
1) Create a PUBG account.
- You will notice a gear icon (Settings), which you should tap.
3) The Basic option may be found in the settings. It must be pressed!!
4) On the Basic tab, in the bottom left corner, you’ll see the Log Out option.
- Log out of the game by using the Log Out button.
Delete your PUBG account from Facebook and Google.
After successfully signing out of the game, you must complete one easy action to erase your PUBG account. If you’re playing PUBG in its worldwide form, you’ve probably logged in using Facebook or Google.
How can I deactivate my PUBG account on Facebook?
You’ll need to remove the PUBG data from your Facebook account. Here’s how to get rid of your PUBG data on Facebook.
1) Go to your Facebook account and log in.
2) In the top-right corner, choose the three-line Menu option from Facebook.
3) Then click on the Settings and Privacy tab, which will take you to Settings. Simply navigate your way through it.
4) The Security Tab, which includes the Apps and Websites option, is found inside the Settings option. Select it by clicking on it
5) You will now have access to all websites and applications with which your Facebook account is connected.
6) In the list, look for the PUBG Mobile app and click the Remove button.
How can I get rid of my PUBG account on Google?
The procedures outlined above are for deleting PUBG data from Facebook. If you’re wondering what to do if you created your PUBG account with Google, just follow the procedures outlined below to remove your PUBG data from Google.
1) Go to your phone’s settings.
- Navigate via the Google Tab by searching for it.
3) Select the account that is connected to the PUBG account from the Google Accounts menu.
- Select Manage your Google Accounts from the drop-down menu.
5)Now look for and scroll down to the Security Tab.
At the bottom of the page, you’ll see an option for “Third-party applications with account access.”
7) Now, under the list of third-party applications, look for the PUBG account and click the Remove Access option.
The Final Step in Deleting a PUBG Account
This is the last and most important step in deleting your PUBG account. So here is the last stage.
1) Open Chrome in your browser.
2) Go to https://accounts.pubg.com/ on the PUBG official website.
(Note: The Delete Account option will most likely appear in Desktop mode if you access the page in Desktop mode.)
3) Go to your account and log in.
4) The Personal Info tab will appear after that. Select it by clicking on it.
5) At the bottom of the page, you’ll see the Delete option. To completely delete your account, click the Delete button.
Conclusion on How to Delete a PUBG Account
You may remove your PUBG account in a few different ways. The methods outlined here are one of the safest and simplest ways to permanently deactivate your PUBG account.
We attempted to address the subject of “how to delete PUBG account” in depth in this blog article. Before creating this blog article, we conducted many tests and watched several films.