How Do I remove All Friends From Facebook
We've all been in the situation when we'd just established our Facebook profiles and all we wanted to do was add hundreds of friends. We just did two things: accepted and sent friend invitations. But, sooner or later, we realize that having hundreds of pals is useless. It's pointless to add individuals to the list who we don't know and with whom we don't communicate. Some individuals irritate us, and all we want to do is get rid of them.
We start deleting those individuals from our buddy list as we understand what's going on. I understand you've reached that point and want to delete these individuals from your buddy list. What if you have to evacuate hundreds or perhaps thousands of people? It would be exhausting to take everyone out one by one. So, how can you remove all of your pals from your contact list?
For a change, you might consider deleting your account. If you don't want to do that and want to unfriend all of your contacts, you may use browser extensions and other third-party solutions instead. Unfortunately, there is no way to unfriend all or a group of friends at once on Facebook.
At the same time, you may delete all or any of your Facebook friends.
In this post, I'll show you how to bulk remove friends on Facebook using different techniques. Let's get this party started:
#1. Delete Facebook Friends Traditionally,
You can't remove several or all of your friends at once on Facebook. You have no choice but to remove or unfriend them one by one. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Facebook application or go to the Facebook website first. If you haven't already, sign in to your account.
- Go to your profile now. To access your Facebook profile, go to the homepage and click on your name.
- Go to your profile page and select the Friends icon to see your friend list.
- Scroll down and search for the person you wish to remove, or use the search box in your friends area to search directly.
- Once you've located the individual, click the Friends option next to their name. The option to unfriend will appear. Select it by clicking on it.
- To delete that buddy, click Confirm.
Now, one by one, repeat steps 4-6 for each person you want to remove from your Facebook Friend's list.
This is the only method to delete Facebook friends. You'll have to repeat the procedures a hundred times if you want to delete a hundred individuals from your buddy list. There isn't a method to delete numerous friends without using a shortcut, and there isn't a way to remove many friends without using a shortcut. Although Facebook does not offer a method, we are here to help. In the following part, we'll talk about an extension that allows you to delete all of your Facebook friends at once.
Using a Chrome Extension, delete many Facebook friends at once.
NOTE: I do not suggest utilizing such extensions or third-party programs since your social ID and personal information may be compromised.
If you want to unfriend everyone at once, you'll need to download the Friends Remover Free Chrome extension. Follow the steps below to get started:
- To begin, use Google Chrome browser. For Firefox or any other browser, this plugin is not accessible. So, if you haven't done so already, get Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions) or type https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions into your browser. Now look for the Friends Remover Free extension on your browser.
- After installing the extension on your browser, go to the extension's icon (Puzzle icon) and choose Friends Remover Free.
- You will be presented with two tabs. Click on the first one to get a list of your friends.
- The last step is to choose Step2: Unfriend All from the second drop-down menu.
When you click it, it will immediately delete all of your Facebook friends. There are a few other Chrome extensions like Mass Friends Deleter, Friend Remover Free, All Friends Remover for FacebookTM, and others that do the same thing in a few clicks.
In a word, the two techniques described above are two ways to delete Facebook friends. You have the option of removing them one by one or all at once. Now it's up to you to decide which path to choose. I'd advise going with the first option. It will take longer, but it is secure. Using extensions and third-party programs may wreak havoc on your social media presence and expose you to the danger of data leakage.