How Do You Fix Tweets On Twitter Not Loading
Twitter is now one of the most popular social media sites. Twitter has a distinct method of providing the latest news and updates across the globe when compared to other social networking platforms. Your timeline may be customized using their platform based on your interests.
If you depend on Twitter for breaking news, you may be wondering why the most current messages aren’t visible.
The majority of the time, this issue is caused by your content choices, which are configured to load the top tweets rather than the most recent ones.
It’s also conceivable that Twitter’s servers are down or that your internet connection is sluggish. Whatever the issue, we are here to assist you!
Today, we’ll teach you how to solve Twitter’s recent tweets not loading issue.
To begin, check Twitter’s servers, since they may be unavailable due to planned maintenance. If this is the case, the only alternative is to wait until Twitter has straightened things out.
If their servers are up and running, however, go to the section below and attempt the recommended remedies.
- Take a look at your content preferences.
As previously stated, the issue with recent tweets not appearing is due to your content choices. Twitter displays the top tweets on your timeline by default, but this may be altered simply.
To update your choices to recent tweets, follow the instructions below.
- To begin, open the Twitter app on your smartphone and touch the star-shaped Switch Timeline icon.
- Then choose ‘See newest Tweets instead’.
- Finally, to refresh your timeline, swipe downwards.
- Disconnect from the VPN.
VPNs are services that provide network security and protection. It hides your identity online by changing your IP address at random. Furthermore, it sends your data to one of their servers, where it is filtered to safeguard important information.
However, your network may experience latency and delays as a result of this procedure.
If you’re having trouble loading recent tweets on Twitter, consider turning off your VPN and seeing if the issue goes away.
- Make sure you’re up to date.
It is not a good idea to use an outdated version of any program. In addition to the security concerns, older programs are less efficient than current ones. If you’re experiencing trouble using Twitter, try updating the app if it hasn’t been updated in a while.
Check out the instructions below for updating Twitter on Android.
- To begin, go to your home screen and open the Play Store, then press the Menu button.
- After that, go to My Applications & Games to see whether any of the apps on your smartphone need to be updated.
- Finally, if an update has been identified, press the Update icon next to Twitter.
Follow the instructions below to update Twitter on your iPhone or iPad.
- To access the App Store on your smartphone, touch on the App Store icon on your home screen.
- Then, from the navigation bar, touch the Updates tab to have your device check for potential updates.
- Finally, hit the Update icon next to Twitter to upgrade to the most recent version.
Return to Twitter and attempt to see your timeline once again.
- Delete the cache and cookies in your browser.
Caches and cookies, which are temporary data saved on your device, are used by most contemporary browsers. These data are used by your browser to speed up the loading of previously visited websites.
If you see strange behavior from websites like Twitter, consider clearing your browser history. It’s conceivable that parts of your browser’s cache and cookies have been damaged, creating a slew of problems.
- To access the History tab, open your browser and click the CTRL + H buttons on your keyboard.
- Clear Browsing Data may be found in the side menu.
- Change the Time Range to All Time after that.
- Make sure that the processes for ‘Cached Images and Files’ and ‘Cookies and Other Site Data’ are included.
- Finally, to begin, press the Clear Data button.
Close the History tab and visit your Twitter timeline again.
- Turn off your browser extensions or switch to a different browser.
While browser extensions are useful for providing additional features to certain websites, they may sometimes interfere with the functionality of other websites. Disable your browser extensions if you’re experiencing trouble loading recent tweets on Twitter.
- To begin, open your browser and go to the Settings page.
- Then, from the side drawer, choose the Extensions tab.
- Finally, disable all of your browser add-ons.
Return to Twitter and attempt to see the most recent tweets from your timeline.
Your browser, on the other hand, may be experiencing a difficulty right now, which may cause websites to malfunction. Whether this is the case, try using other web browsers to check if you can see the latest tweets on your timeline.
- Reinstall Twitter on your computer.
If you’re having trouble with the Twitter app, consider uninstalling it. It’s possible that some of its installation files have been damaged and are no longer repairable. If this is the case, your only alternative is to reinstall the program on your phone or tablet.
Follow the instructions below to reinstall Twitter on your Android device.
- To begin, go to your app drawer and choose Twitter from the list of available apps.
- After then, hold down the app icon until the selection screen appears.
- To remove the program, choose Uninstall.
- After that, go to the Google Play Store and reinstall Twitter.
To reinstall Twitter on iOS, follow the instructions below.
- Locate Twitter on your home screen and tap the app icon until the pop-up menu appears.
- Then, to remove Twitter, choose Remove App.
- Finally, from your home screen, go to the App Store and reinstall Twitter.
Re-access your Twitter account after reinstalling it and see whether you can now see the most recent tweets on your timeline.
- Reset and check your internet.
It’s likely that Twitter will have issues if your network is sluggish. Twitter, being an online platform, requires a significant quantity of network bandwidth to operate properly.
To test your network, go to Fast.com and evaluate your internet connection’s current speed and capacity.
If the results indicate that your network is sluggish, consider rebooting your router to renew your ISP’s connection. Wait 5 to 10 seconds after unplugging your router’s power wire, which is typically located at the rear. After that, reconnect the power cord and switch on your router.
After restarting your router, do another speed test to see whether the issue has been fixed. If your network continues to be sluggish, contact your ISP and request that they improve their service.
- Take a look at Fiverr.
Want to supplement your income by working from home? Take a look at Fiverr.
Fiverr is an online marketplace where freelancers can sell their services and earn money. Hundreds of prospective customers may be found on Fiverr seeking for services such as software development, picture and video editing, and even technical writing.
- Inform Twitter about the issue.
If you haven’t been able to resolve the issue to this point, we recommend letting Twitter handle the matter.
Report the issue to Twitter and see if they have any suggestions. Include your account information and other pertinent information in your report to assist them in resolving the problem more quickly.