How Do You Solve Tweets Timeline Loading Slow On Twitter
The timeline of tweets is the lifeblood of Twitter. Users won’t be able to view their friends’ tweets or the newest news from across the globe if they don’t have it. Twitter’s timeline must refresh quickly since it provides the most up-to-date information.
It’s reasonable to be irritated right now if you’re experiencing slowdowns while refreshing your Twitter feed.
The majority of the time, network problems are the cause of delayed tweet timeline loading. Because Twitter is an online platform, having a reliable network is important while using the program. However, it’s also conceivable that the issue is caused by a third-party application or a misconfiguration on your device.
This tutorial will teach you how to speed up the loading of tweets on your smartphone.
- Take a look at Twitter’s servers.
Whether Twitter isn’t working properly, the first thing you should do is check to see if their servers are up and running. Twitter’s servers may have experienced a temporary issue or are undergoing maintenance.
You may do this by using third-party programs like Down detector, which shows the current status and activity of websites over the last 24 hours.
Unfortunately, if their servers are the issue, there is nothing we can do. Check in on a regular basis so you’ll know when the problem has been resolved.
- Disconnect from the VPN.
Using VPNs on your device may really cause more problems than it solves. While VPN services offer protection, they may also disrupt the operation of your network. VPNs change your IP address at random to secure your network and keep your data secret when browsing the web.
If your Twitter timeline is taking too long to load, try shutting off your VPN to prevent network disruptions.
- Make sure you’re up to date.
Developers provide updates on a regular basis to guarantee that their apps are running smoothly. Check for an update if you notice a major change in Twitter’s performance. It’s possible that the version of Twitter you’re using isn’t suited for your device.
You may check for an update on Android by performing the following:
- To go to the side drawer, open the Play Store from your home screen and touch the Menu button on the search bar.
- After that, go to My Apps & Games and hit Check for Updates to have your device check for updates.
- Finally, hit the Twitter Update button to get the most recent version.
For iOS users, follow the instructions in the step-by-step tutorial below.
- To access the App Store, touch it on your home screen.
- To check for potential changes, go to the Updates tab in the bottom navigation bar.
- Finally, if a Twitter update is available, hit the Update button.
Try loading your timeline again after upgrading Twitter to be sure everything is in order.
- Delete all of your media files and web storage.
On iOS, Twitter gives users greater control over their program files. Web and media files are cached files that speed up Twitter on your device. These data, on the other hand, may amass over time and become more difficult to load.
If this is the case, loading cached data on your smartphone will take longer, which will explain why your twitter timeline is taking so long to load.
- To begin, go to the side drawer of Twitter from your home screen.
- After that, hit on Privacy & Settings.
- Now, go to the General menu and choose Data Usage.
Select Media Storage or Web Storage from the drop-down menu.
- To begin the procedure, hit Clear Media Storage or Clear Web Storage. To clean both Media and Web Storage, repeat these procedures.
- Return to your timeline after deleting your cached data to see whether the speed has improved.
- Delete the cache and cookies from your browser.
Caches and cookies are used by most contemporary browsers to speed up the loading of previously visited websites. However, if this data becomes damaged, it may result in a slew of issues.
Clear your browser data to get rid of damaged caches and cookies if your twitter timeline is loading slowly.
- To begin, open your browser and use the CTRL + H keyboard shortcut.
- Clear Browsing Data may be found in the side menu of your browser’s history.
- After that, set the Time Range to All Time by clicking on it.
- Finally, click the Clear Data button after include ‘Cached Images and Files’ and ‘Cookies and Other Site Data’ in the process.
Return to Twitter and re-access your account after clearing your browser data. Try refreshing your timeline a few times to check if there are any slowdowns.
- Turn off all browser extensions.
Extensions are third-party browser add-ons that modify or enhance the operation of certain websites. While it enhances your user experience, it may also add to your system’s burden and cause it to slow down.
To enhance the chronology of your tweets, consider turning off your browser addons and seeing if it helps.
- Select Settings in your browser by clicking the Options icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Then, from the side drawer, choose the Extensions tab.
- Last but not least, disable your browser addons.
- Reinstall Twitter on your computer.
If the performance of Twitter continues to be a problem, we recommend reinstalling the software on your device. This manner, you can be sure you have a functioning copy of Twitter and that its files aren’t corrupted.
To reinstall Twitter on Android, follow the instructions below.
- To begin, go to your home screen and tap the Twitter app icon until a selection screen displays.
- Then, to uninstall the program from your smartphone, hit Uninstall.
- Finally, reinstall Twitter from the Play Store.
Check out the instructions below for iOS users to help you through the process.
- Press and hold the Twitter app icon on your home screen until a pop-up window appears.
- To remove the app, hit Remove App and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, reinstall Twitter from the App Store.
Log back into your Twitter account after reinstalling it and try refreshing your timeline of tweets.
- Reset and check your internet.
Because Twitter is an online application, your network connection may be sluggish, causing your tweet timeline to load slowly. Perform a speed test on your network using Fast.com to verify this.
If the results show that your internet is sluggish, consider restarting it to allow your ISP’s connection to refresh. Unplug the power cord from your router for 5 to 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn it on again.
After that, perform another speed test on your network to ensure the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if you continue to have network issues, you should call your service provider right once and let them address the situation.
- Take a look at Fiverr.
Do you need assistance with your projects? Look into Fiverr.
Fiverr is a freelancer-focused online marketplace where you can purchase and sell services. You may advertise your talents on Fiverr, such as web development, picture editing, graphics design, and more.
Fiverr is becoming one of the most popular markets for digital services. It features a secure payment mechanism that protects both freelancers and customers. You can hire the finest freelancers for the task at a price that won’t break the bank with Fiverr!
Using Fiverr, you can hire the finest freelancers for your company!
Now is the time to try Fiverr.
- Inform Twitter about the issue.
Unfortunately, if your tweet timeline continues to load slowly, we suggest contacting Twitter for assistance.
Report the issue you’re having on their support website, and perhaps they’ll be able to assist you. When reporting a problem, attempt to provide your account information and other pertinent data to assist their staff in resolving the issue as quickly as possible.
This concludes our tutorial on how to speed up the loading of Twitter timelines. Hope you understood everything you wanted to know.