How Do I Recover My Facebook App If I Deleted It By Mistake
Maybe you lost your password, or maybe it was a hacker’s fault. We wouldn’t blame you if you took a break from social media as well. Whatever the case may be, you must know how to regain access to your Facebook page. Fortunately, with a little effort, regaining access is quite simple. Everything you need to know about reclaiming your Facebook account is right here.
Of course, regaining access to your Facebook account isn’t the only useful tip we offer. If you want to learn more, have a look at any of the following pages:
How can you get rid of your Facebook account?
There are many options for regaining access to your Facebook account. Your choices, however, will be determined by how much information you’ve already given to the social network. We’ll go through a couple of the most straightforward methods for getting your profile back up and running.
Log in with a different device.
The majority of individuals nowadays are connected into social media from several devices. You may have several access points to restore your Facebook account, whether it’s a phone and a laptop or a laptop and a tablet. Of course, this is only useful if you’ve forgotten your password and need to check in on a different device. If you wish to reset your password while you’re signed in on several devices, follow these steps:
- To go to the Settings screen, use the dropdown menu in the upper right corner.
- Go to the Security and Login tab on the left-hand side of the settings menu. It’s located under the General tab.
- Look for the Where you’re logged in area. This section will show you all of the devices that have access to your Facebook account at the moment.
- Select the Change password button from the Login area, right underneath Where you’re logged in.
- Now, twice, input your existing password and a new password. You may also choose Forgot your password? as an alternative.
You should now be able to access your Facebook account on your new device if you were able to establish a new password.
This technique will only work if you have access to your Facebook account on another device.
Facebook’s default recovery options
You may need to go through the normal recovery process if you haven’t signed into Facebook on any platforms. Using one of your friends’ accounts is one of the simplest methods to get started. You’ll need to do the following steps:
- Request that your buddy look up your Facebook profile and see it.
- Open the menu by clicking the three dots in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select either Find Help or Report a Profile.
- Select I’m unable to log in to my account from a list of choices, which will log you out and start the recovery procedure.
After you’ve logged out of your friend’s account, you’ll see the Forgot your password page, which will prompt you for some information. Now, take the following steps:
In the textbox, type your phone number or email address.
To get a list of potential matching accounts, click the Search button.
Pick your account from the drop-down menu and a preferred contact method, or choose I don’t have access to them any more.
Choose Continue and wait for Facebook to give you a code if you have access to those contact methods.
You should be fine to go after entering the obtained code into the text field.
To regain access to your Facebook account, use Trusted Contacts.
With a little assistance from your friends, one of the best methods to restore your Facebook account. This option is called Trusted Contacts on Facebook, but it only works if you still have access to your profile. You’ll need to add a few pals to your trusted contacts list in case you are locked out again. They can then assist you in regaining access. The steps are as follows:
Go to the upper right corner of your Facebook page and choose the Settings option.
Scroll down to the Setting up additional security settings section of the Security and Login menu.
Select If you get locked out, choose 3 to 5 friends to contact.
You may now choose a few people from your list of friends to get instructions if you are locked out, as the name implies.
You may now continue through the Forgot password choices until you’re prompted for an email address or phone number. You may opt to remove your access to them and replace it with the name of a Trusted Contact.
You and your Trusted Contact will then get instructions on how to regain access to your Facebook account.
Notify us that your profile has been hacked.
One final method to restore your Facebook account only works if your account has been hacked and spam has been posted. You’ll need to identify your profile as compromised, but the rest of the procedure should be quite straightforward. Simply give these a shot:
- Choose from a list of choices at facebook.com/hacked.
- Select continue and wait for a login page to appear.
- Now type in your current password or the most recent password you can recall.
- Log in with your old password and then reset your password using one of the ways mentioned above.
So there you have it! There are four options for regaining access to your Facebook account. If none of these techniques worked, it may be necessary to start again with a fresh page. Fortunately, a fresh start may provide you with a brand-new chance to establish a password that you won’t forget anytime soon.