How To Share Or Download Facebook Videos On WhatsApp
Facebook is one of the world’s most popular social networking sites. It’s a wonderful way to stay in touch with loved ones while also enjoying excellent material like pictures and movies. Sometimes you want to share a video you discovered on Facebook with your contacts, but they can’t view it because they aren’t friends with the video’s owner, or they don’t have a Facebook account.
In this situation, directly emailing the movie to them through WhatsApp is the best method to show them the video. Here’s how to send a Facebook video to WhatsApp on Android, iPhone, and PC.
4 Manual Methods for Sharing a Facebook Video on WhatsApp
On iPhone, use Explore: Save With Link.
Using the Explore: Save with Link app on an iPhone is one of the finest methods to download Facebook videos and share them on WhatsApp. It’s available for free on the App Store and is simple to use. It can also download videos from other social networking applications like Instagram and Twitter.
Here’s how to put it to use:
- From the App Store, get the Explore: Save with Link app.
- Launch Facebook and copy the URL of the video you wish to save. You may do so by clicking the “Share” button on the post and then selecting “Copy Link.”
- After that, launch the Explore: Save with Link app and choose the “Paste From Clipboard” option to copy the link and paste it into Any Downloader.
- After you’ve copied the URL, click the “Download” option to begin downloading the video.
- The length and size of the video will determine the download time. To see all of your downloads as well as the status of your current download, go to the bottom of the page and click the “Go To Downloads” button. When your video is done downloading, it will be stored to your camera roll, where you may view it without using the app.
- It’s time to submit your video now that it’s done downloading. Open WhatsApp and choose the person with whom you want to send your video.
- To transmit the movie, tap the attachment button and then choose the “Photo & Video Library” option from the pop-up menu.
- Choose the downloaded video from your camera roll. It will then be loaded into WhatsApp, where you may add a caption or cut it before sharing it.
The time it takes to transmit the video depends on the size of the movie and your internet connection, but once you’re done, your contact will be able to view it right there in WhatsApp and have it accessible on their device as well.
Using an Android Video Downloader for Facebook
When it comes to downloading and sharing Facebook videos on Android, the Video Downloader for Facebook app is unrivaled. It’s free to download from the Play Store and enables you to browse videos and download them or utilize a link.
Here’s how to use it to download Facebook videos and distribute them through WhatsApp:
- Get the Video Downloader for Facebook app from the Google Play Store.
- You may use this app to browse Facebook and download the video you want, or if you don’t want to connect into Facebook through the Movie Downloader for Facebook app, you can just copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download.
- If you wish to use the Video Downloader app to log in to Facebook, click Browse and log in.
- After logging in, you’ll be directed to your Facebook home page, where you may search for movies to download. By clicking play on the Video Downloader for Facebook app, you may quickly download videos.
- If, like me, you’d rather use a link to download a video than browse Facebook, then click the “URL” button at the bottom of the page, paste the link to the video you want in the box above, and then click “Download” to download the movie.
- After you click the download option, the app will lead you to the video. As previously said, you can simply download Facebook videos using the Video Downloader for Facebook by clicking the play button.
- When you click the play button, a pop-up menu with several video quality options will appear. When you choose one, your video will begin to download.
- When your video has completed downloading, you may share it with your WhatsApp contact(s). Begin by launching WhatsApp and choosing the person with whom you wish to share the downloaded Facebook video.
- To access your gallery, tap the attachment symbol (it looks like a paper clip) and choose the gallery option from the pop-up menu.
- After opening your gallery, go to the FBDownload folder, which contains your downloaded Facebook video.
- After you’ve accessed the folder, touch the video to bring it up in WhatsApp. When it has finished loading, press the send button to transmit the video. The length of time it takes to completely transmit will be determined on the size of your movie and the speed of your internet connection.
You have just manually transmitted a Facebook video to WhatsApp.
Using Video Proc on a Computer
Video Proc is a video processing software that enables you to edit, convert, and resize movies, audio files, and even DVDs all in one place. If you want to understand more about Video Proc, check out our in-depth review.
A Lifetime License from Video Proc costs $37.95. It also comes with a one-year license and a family license.
I used Video Proc’s free edition for this article, which has limited capabilities but is excellent for minor jobs like downloading Facebook videos. Here’s how to go about it:
- Video Proc may be downloaded and installed on your PC.
- After you’ve installed Video Proc, launch it and go to the Downloader tab.
- On the page, you’ll find instructions to choose the “Add Video” option to add the video you wish to download using its URL.
- In the box, enter the URL of the Facebook video you wish to download, and then click Analyze.
- When Video Proc has completed processing the video, it will display several file formats in which you may download the video. Choose your preferred format, then click the “Download Select Videos” button to begin your download.
- The video will begin downloading; the time required will be determined by the film’s size, which will be influenced by the format and duration of the movie. When the video has completed downloading, click the “Access” button next to “Video Output Folder” to open the folder in which it was stored.
- Now that you’ve downloaded the movie, it’s time to transmit it through WhatsApp. I’ll use WhatsApp Web to transmit the movie since it’s already downloaded on my PC. Log in to WhatsApp Web, then search for and choose the conversation to which you wish to send the video.
- After opening the conversation, click the attachment button (the tiny paperclip icon) and then the gallery icon (the purple circle with a picture icon) to access your files and find the movie.
- The video is saved in the Video Proc directory. Go to Videos > Video Proc and pick the downloaded video you wish to transmit.
You’ve just sent a Facebook video to WhatsApp.
Using the Getfbstuff.com Private Downloader on a Computer
Because the greatest Facebook videos are often private, you won’t be able to share them with a link or download them using the techniques I described above.
Don’t worry, there are a plethora of websites that enable you to download private Facebook videos. I’m going to use Getfbstuff.com’s Private Video Downloader.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to Getfbstuff.com Private Video Downloader and copy the URL to the private Facebook video you wish to download. Copy and paste the URL into the step 1 box, then click the “Get Video” button to the right.
- In the second stage, this will create a new link. To copy the new URL, click the “Copy Text” option.
- Open a new tab, paste the URL into it, then press enter. This will open a page with HTML content. Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C will select and copy all of the HTML.
- Return to the private downloader and enter the HTML code in the step. 3 box, and then click “Download” to save the video.
- Once the movie has been downloaded, you may send it through WhatsApp Web, as I did in the preceding manner.
That is how to send a Facebook video to WhatsApp.
To be honest, the younger generation considers Facebook to be an abandoned social networking tool, yet it is still a source of some funny and thought-provoking films. Even if you are not a member of the platform, you may enjoy some of its higher-quality material.
There are many methods for downloading and sharing Facebook movies to WhatsApp, but I found these to be the simplest, and they are also free.