In this post, we’ll teach you how to unlink two Instagram accounts. Many individuals have several Instagram accounts on their phone at the same time. Many individuals use it for a variety of reasons: for business, to record hobbies, to show off their rich lives from a separate page to reach a different audience, and even to create Instagram accounts for their pets.
Having several Instagram profiles is not unusual. However, after using that account, you may find that you need to delete one of those accounts from your Instagram for a variety of reasons. Perhaps your Instagram-famous pet died, or you created a quote page and weren’t able to attract many followers, and now you want to delete all those memories, or you simply need to take a break from Instagram life and focus on something else.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device, let it be android or iOS. Go to your profile by tapping on your mini profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Now, in your profile, tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the username which you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- After entering into that profile tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
- Choose “Settings” option or the gear icon, from the menu.
- Tap the “Log Out” button blue in colour at the bottom of the screen. And now confirm your choice by clicking the blue “Log Out” button in the pop-up window.
It’s also not difficult to delete unused Instagram accounts. So, I’ve described how to delete an Instagram account from your iPhone or Android in a step-by-step manner.
The account will no longer appear in your Instagram feed alongside your other accounts. So that’s all for unlinking your Instagram account; if you want to unlink additional accounts, just repeat the procedures above.
It may be aggravating to maintain two or more Instagram accounts at the same time owing to constant notifications from various profiles. Even if you are unable to recall which account you are presently signed in to, you may send a message to someone from a different account by accident.
To prevent such misunderstandings, it is a good idea to delete any Instagram accounts that are no longer in use. I hope this post on how to unlink two Instagram accounts was helpful.