How to Forward Message to More Than 5 Friends on Whatsapp
WhatsApp is one of the most popular and widely used messaging applications. It is especially popular for the ease of use and the ability to easily share messages with your friends. But did you know that there is a way to forward message to more than 5 friends at once? Here’s how you can do it.
Steps to Forward Message to More Than 5 Friends on Whatsapp
- Step 1: Open the WhatsApp application.
- Step 2: Select the chat or group that you would like to forward a message from.
- Step 3: Tap and hold onto the message that you would like to forward.
- Step 4: Tap on the forward option at the bottom of the screen and select more than 5 recipients for the message.
- Step 5: Tap on the send icon at the top of the screen to send the message to those recipients.
- You can also forward messages to more than 5 friends by selecting the chat and selecting “share” icon/button. That will also give you an option to select multiple recipients.
- You can also forward an image or video to more than 5 friends with the same steps.
- You can also forward an audio file to more than 5 friends with the same steps.
With the simple steps mentioned above, you are now able to easily forward messages to more than 5 friends at once. So, the next time you want to share something with all your friends in one go, remember this guide.
3. What are some useful tips for efficiently forwarding messages in Whatsapp?
1. Use broadcasting: Sending messages to a large group of friends or family can be easily done using broadcast groups.
2. Use labels: Labeling contacts or groups enable you to quickly select them for a broadcast message.
3. Use chatbot: Chatbot helps to send messages to multiple contacts in a single click.
4. Maximize the text limit: Increase the character limit of the Whatsapp messages while drafting the message.
5. Avoid multimedia attachments: Forwarding the message with heavy attachments like images and videos can be very slow.
6. Use Shortcuts: Enable the keyboard shortcuts of Whatsapp, as they help to quickly forward messages.
4. How can one add multiple contacts to a conversation thread in Whatsapp?
In order to add multiple contacts to a conversation thread in Whatsapp, simply open the conversation thread, tap the contact’s name at the top of the screen, tap the “+” sign, select the contacts you want to add, and then tap the “Add” button.
5. What precautions should be taken when forwarding messages on Whatsapp?
1. Be aware of the fake news and hoaxes circulating.
2. Do not forward messages/images of people who are personal to you, without their permission.
3. Do not forward messages/images that could be construed as offensive or otherwise sensitive in nature.
4. Do not add your contacts to large group chats without their permission.
5. Make sure your messages are not the cause of cyberbullying.
6. Avoid texting confidential business messages via WhatsApp.
1. What options are available for forwarding messages in Whatsapp?
The available options for forwarding a message in WhatsApp include forwarding an individual message, forwarding multiple messages, and forwarding messages directly to someone using their contact info. Additionally, users can forward messages using the Share feature. This feature allows users to share WhatsApp messages through other apps, such as Instagram, Facebook, Viber, etc.
2. How does one add more than 5 friends to a message forwarding list in Whatsapp?
To add more than 5 friends to a message forwarding list in Whatsapp, it is necessary to create a Whatsapp group. This can be done by tapping on the “New Group” option in the app and then inviting your selected contacts to join the group. After the group is created, any messages received can be forwarded to everyone in the group.