When you post a story on Instagram, you can see the list of people who have viewed it. But what if you want to know who specifically shared your story with their followers?
There isn’t an easy answer, but we have a few tips that might help.
If you want to know who shared your Instagram story, the first thing you can do is check your story’s view count. This number will tell you how many times your story has been viewed in total.
Next, you can look at the list of people who have viewed your story. If you see any names that you don’t recognize, these are the people who shared your story with their followers.
Checking Your Story’s Share Settings
1. When you post a story on Instagram, you can choose who can see it: “public,” “friends,” or “custom.”
2. If you choose “custom,” you can select specific people who can see your story.
3. To see who has shared your story, go to your story and click the three dots in the bottom right corner.
4. Select “Share Settings.”
5. A list of people who have shared your story will appear.
6. To stop someone from sharing your story, tap the three dots next to their name and select “Remove.”
How to Stop Someone from Sharing Your Story
If you’ve ever shared an Instagram story and wanted to know who shared it, there’s an easy way to find out. Just follow these steps:
1. Open Instagram and go to your profile page.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
3. Tap “Story Highlights.”
4. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the story you want to check who shared.
5. Tap “Share Story.”
6. A list of people who have shared your story will appear. To stop someone from sharing your story, tap “x” next to their name.
You can stop people from sharing your Instagram story by disabling its share settings.
To do this, open your Instagram story and tap the three dots in the bottom right corner. Tap “share settings” and disable the share function.
This will stop people from sharing your story on their own Instagram account. However, if someone has already shared your story, they will still be able to do so.
Checking Stories Privacy
If you’re curious about who’s been viewing your Instagram Stories, there’s an easy way to find out. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open Instagram and click on the “Stories” icon located at the top of the screen.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap on “View Insights.”
3. Tap on the “Story Views” section and you’ll see a list of all the users who have viewed your story.
If there’s someone on that list that you don’t want to be able to view your stories, there’s a way to stop them. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open Instagram and click on the “Stories
Who Shared My Instagram Story
If you’re like me, you probably post quite a few Instagram stories. And if you’re like me, you also probably want to know who’s been viewing them. Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t make it easy to see who’s shared your story. But don’t worry, I’m here to help.
The first thing you’ll want to do is open your story and click the three dots in the top right corner. Then select “view insights.” This will bring up a list of people who have viewed your story. Unfortunately, it won’t tell you who has shared it, but it’s a start.
To figure out who’s been sharing your story, you’ll need to go back to the “view insights” page