Once you have fully utilized your Snapchat account, you are engaged and have accomplished much on that social networking application. However, you then erase your account and go on.
Now that Snapchat is once again popular, individuals utilize adorable filters and short films to demonstrate their ability! You also wish to repeat the action! However, you have already deleted your Snapchat account, and creating a new one sounds cumbersome!
Some people have also encountered a second problem! Due to their extended period of Snapchat inactivity, their account was deactivated automatically.
Recovering your Snapchat account might be a beneficial move, as you can use the same account to communicate with your pals with ease. In addition, retrieving your Snapchat account allows you to retrieve past videos, photos, and chats!
So, how should we proceed? Can you regain access to your Snapchat account? You must continue reading to learn the tactics and techniques associated with this inquiry!
Recovery Method for a Deleted Snapchat Account
You wish to restore a deleted Snapchat account. This is now achievable by contacting Snapchat’s customer service staff.
If you deactivated or cancel the account within thirty days, this is a simple process. Here is the detailed instruction for you-
- First, reinstall the Snapchat app or visit the Snapchat website from your mobile device. Next, click the “Login” link.
- After entering your username and password, click the “Login” button.
- You will notice a pop-up window on your screen requesting that you reactivate your account. Click “Yes” to reactivate, and you’re all set!
Alternatively, you may use this approach:
- Launch the Snapchat application or website.
- Afterward, click the “Snapchat Support” option.
- Open “My Account & Security” from the tab. A new window will open.
- Here, pick “I’m having trouble logging in
- After that, click “How can we assist you?” Click on “I cannot access my account” from this page. In the “Oh no!” phrase In the “Explain more” box, choose “I receive an error message when I log in
- Now, scroll down and click “Account questions” at the bottom of the tab to open a new window.
- Now, choose “Reactivate Your Deactivated Accounts
- Reactivating a Snapchat account via this page.
How to Retrieve a Deleted Snapchat Account
Snapchat accounts are removed permanently if they are inactive for longer than 30 days. Unfortunately, under Snapchat’s official regulations, the account cannot be recovered at any cost. Try to restore the accounts within 30 days or four weeks at all times.
It is only feasible to recover a deleted Snapchat account after thirty days. After the period, Snapchat will completely erase your account, and it will no longer be searchable on Snapchat. You may recover your deleted Snapchat account by following the aforementioned steps.