How To See Someone Whatsapp Status Without Save Number
WhatsApp is a great way to stay connected with friends and family. But sometimes, you want to know updated status or stories of someone without necessarily adding them or save their number in your contact book. Fortunately, there are few workarounds you can use to view their status stories without adding them.
Steps To See Someone’s WhatsApp Status Without Saving Number:
- Open WhatsApp Web: Open WhatsApp web on your laptop/computer and make sure that the application is logged in. If it is your first time accessing WhatsApp Web on your computer, then you will have to scan the QR code from your mobile device.
- Link WhatsApp Web To Your Phone: Make sure that the WhatsApp app is installed and logged in on your mobile device. Then, link it to your computer by going to WhatsApp settings in your mobile application and tapping on “WhatsApp Web/Desktop”.
- View Someone’s WhatsApp Status: Once you’ve linked your WhatsApp Web to your mobile phone, type the exact WhatsApp number of the person you want to check in the search box (don’t add any + symbol before the number). Now, you can view their WhatsApp status without having to save their number in your contact list.
Other Alternatives To View Someone’s Status:
- If you don’t want to open a laptop just to check someone’s status, then you can use WhatsApp Status saver apps such as Story Saver, StoryDownloader, Status Saver, etc. These apps allow you to save status stories or videos without them knowing it.
- You can also download GBWhatsApp, an unofficial version of WhatsApp, and log in with the other person’s number. This won’t replace considering that the only person is using that number unless they are using dual SIMs.
- If you’re under 18, you can ask your parents to view the status story of the person you want to check. WhatsApp by default, only allows users above the age of 13 to use its services.
As you can see, there are many ways to view someone’s WhatsApp status story without saving their number in your contact book. Make sure to always be mindful of other people’s privacy, and don’t do anything that would make them feel uncomfortable.
3. Are there any third-party apps available to view someone’s WhatsApp status?
No, there are no official third-party apps available to view someone’s WhatsApp status. WhatsApp does not allow third-party applications to access its status feature.
4. Does viewing someone’s WhatsApp status require any specific permissions?
No, viewing someone’s WhatsApp status does not require any specific permissions. Anyone can view the status of another user by going to the main page of their WhatsApp profile.
2. Is there any way to view a WhatsApp status without save the contact’s number?
No, currently, you have to have the contact’s phone number saved in your contacts list in order to view their WhatsApp status.
1. Is it necessary to save a contact’s number in order to view their WhatsApp status?
No, it is not necessary to save a contact’s number in order to view their WhatsApp status. You can also view the status of users who are not in your contact list. However, in order to do this you will need to know their unique status URL, which you can find by going to the person’s profile and copy + pasting the URL in your browser.
5. Are there any risks associated with seeing someone else’s WhatsApp status without save the number?
Yes, there are risks associated with viewing another person’s WhatsApp status without saving the number. If the person has a private account, they may be able to trace the view to the person viewing it, and this could lead to potential legal action. Additionally, viewing a person’s WhatsApp status gives away personal information, such as their location, interests, and contact information, which could be used maliciously.