How to Send Blank Message on Whatsapp (Empty Character Whatsapp)
If you want to send a blank message using Whatsapp, it’s quite easy to do. All you need to do is follow some simple steps and you can quickly send a message without any message text inside. Here’s how you can do this:
Step 1: Copy the Invisible Character
You can find an invisible character which will serve as a blank space while sending text messages using Whatsapp. To do this, simply open your browser, search for ‘invisible character’ and copy the blank square which has a zero inside.
Step 2: Access Whatsapp
Open Whatsapp and then select the person or group you wish to send a blank message to. You can also start an entirely new conversation or group to send a blank message.
Step 3: Paste Character into Message Box
In the message box, you can paste the invisible character which you have copied. This is called an empty character in Whatsapp and will be used to send a blank message.
Step 4: Send Message
Once you have pasted the invisible character, click on the ‘send’ button. Your message will be sent without any text or characters.
- Emoji: You can also use emojis instead of an invisible character to send a blank message in Whatsapp.
- Attachment: Attach an image if you want to send a blank message with an image. This can be done by selecting the ‘paperclip’ icon available on the bottom-right of the message box.
- Voice Note: You can also send a blank message by selecting the ‘mic’ icon available on the bottom-right of the message box and then recording a voice note. The voice note will be sent as a blank message instead of a text message.
Now that you know how to send a blank message on Whatsapp, you can use this technique to surprise and confuse your friends or simply stay private when sending messages.
1. What is the method to send a blank message in Whatsapp?
In WhatsApp, there is no direct method of sending a blank message. However, one can send a blank space by typing a single space character in the message box and then sending it.
2. Can an empty character be sent through Whatsapp?
Yes. An empty character can be sent through Whatsapp. This can be done by simply sending an empty space or a character such as a period or hashtag, among other things.
4. How does one ensure that a blank message remains blank after sending?
One cannot ensure that a sent blank message will remain blank as it depends on the recipient’s receiving process. However, sending a secure message through an encrypted platform with end-to-end encryption can help reduce the risk of the message being read or modified by anyone other than the intended recipient.
3. Is it possible to generate an empty character for Whatsapp?
Yes, it is possible to generate an empty character for WhatsApp. Empty characters are usually created for aesthetic purposes in WhatsApp chat messages. They are Unicode characters that are invisible and do not take up any space, which allows them to be used as an invisible separator in lines or paragraphs. To generate an empty character, the user can use an online tool or copy and paste the empty character code from another source.
Yes, there are risks associated with sending an empty character in Whatsapp. First, it can lead to unexpected behaviours in certain applications. For example, an empty character can cause an application to crash or create an unwanted effect. Secondly, an empty character could trigger a malicious script, which could optimize an endpoint or cause other types of malicious activities. Finally, an empty character could be used in phishing attacks to disguise the true URL or content of a message, thereby making it difficult for users to identify suspicious messages.