While you possibly can enter WhatsApp by way of an internet browser, nothing beats the native app expertise. Despite common updates, WhatsApp for Windows continues to be removed from good. It takes too long to open, drops connection usually, and fails to sync your messages throughout gadgets. If you face issues while connecting with your favorite individuals as a result of WhatsApp isn’t engaged on Windows 11, we may help.
In this publication, we’ve put collectively an inventory of troubleshooting ideas to assist repair WhatsApp on Windows 11. So, without additional ado, let’s test them out.
FORCE CLOSE WHATSAPP
WhatsApp may fail to operate if a number of the app processes that run within the background encounter points. So you may wish to drive shut WhatsApp on your PC and provides it a recent beginning.
Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard to open the Task Manager. On the Processes tab, right-click on WhatsApp and choose End activity.
Reopen WhatsApp on your PC and check out utilizing it once more
CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION
A sluggish or patchy web connection may throw issues with WhatsApp on your desktop. Try loading a couple of net pages or run a quick speed test on your PC to check your web connection. If the web appears alright, proceed with the options beneath.
Why WhatsApp Is Not Available For PC
ALLOW WHATSAPP TO RUN IN THE BACKGROUND
If WhatsApp doesn’t have the required permissions to run in the background, it’s going to fail to ship notifications or sync your messages until you open the app. To keep away from this, you will need to enable WhatsApp to run in the background. Here’s how to make sure of that.
- Open the Start menu and click on the gear-shaped icon to launch the Settings app. Alternatively, it’s also possible to press the Windows key + I to attain the identical.
- Use the left pane to navigate to the Apps tab. Click Installed apps on the proper pane.
- Scroll down to find WhatsApp on the checklist. Click the three-dot menu icon after it and choose Advanced choices from the next menu.
- Under Background apps permissions, use the drop-down menu to pick Always.
Restart WhatsApp to start a recent session and test whether or not it could run in the background.
CHECK APP PERMISSIONS
Like some other apps, WhatsApp requires a couple of permissions to work seamlessly. For occasion, for those who beforehand denied WhatsApp entry to your PC’s digicam or microphone, you may face difficulty connecting calls or sending voice messages. Here’s what you can do to repair it.
- Right-click on the Start icon and choose Installed apps from the menu that seems.
- Locate WhatsApp on the checklist. Click the three-dot menu icon after it and choose Advanced choices from the ensuing menu.
- Use the toggles below App permissions to allow all of the permissions.
Restart the app to test if the difficulty persists.
SIGN OUT AND SIGN IN
Sometimes, the best options are people who appear too easy to be true. If your points with WhatsApp are solely occurring as a consequence of a short-lived glitch, you possibly can strive to sign out and sign again in. Here’s how.
- Open WhatsApp on your PC. Tap the three-dot menu icon on the prime and choose Log out.
- Click Log Out to substantiate.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android. Tap the three-dot menu icon within the top-right nook and choose Linked gadgets from the menu that opens.
- Tap on the ‘Link a Device’ button and use your telephone’s digicam to scan the QR code on your PC.
REPAIR OR RESET THE APP
Windows comes with a mechanism to restore an app without dropping any information. So, if the above options don’t work, you possibly can restore or reset WhatsApp utilizing the steps beneath.
- Click the search icon on the Taskbar or press the Windows key + S to open the search menu. Type WhatsApp within the search field and choose App settings.
- Scroll down to the Reset part and click on the Repair button.
If difficulty exists even in repairing the app, you possibly can strive to reset the app from the identical menu. Note that resetting the app will take away all of your messages and login information, making it nearly as good as reinstalling the app.
If you don’t replace apps recurrently, they may get outdated finally. If your points with WhatsApp are a consequence of an outdated app construct, updating the app ought to assist most of the time.
CONNECT WITH WHATSAPP
It’s irritating when your favorite messaging app begins appearing for no cause. One of the above options ought to assist you to repair WhatsApp on Windows 11. However, if nothing works, you possibly can think about using WhatsApp Web for some time.
Q: Is WhatsApp accessible on a PC?
A: While WhatsApp is primarily used on cell gadgets, most customers might have to appreciate there’s a net model of WhatsApp referred to as WhatsApp Web. With the WhatsApp net characteristic, you possibly can hook up WhatsApp on your laptop and apply it to Windows or Mac without paying an additional value for a telephone plan.
Q: Why WhatsApp desktop doesn’t open Windows 11?
A: WhatsApp desktop not opening in Windows 11 subject will be brought on by various components, together with poor community connection and utilizing an outdated model. You can attempt to resolve the difficulty by resetting your Wi-Fi connection or through the use of the Windows troubleshooter.
Q: How can I take advantage of WhatsApp on PC without a cell?
A: Go to WhatsApp Web, net.whatsapp.com. You may set up the WhatsApp desktop model. You will see a QR code on the display together with directions about how you can use WhatsApp on your laptop. Scan the code by way of your telephone by following the steps: WhatsApp settings>Linked Devices> Link a Device.
Q: Is WhatsApp accessible on Windows 11?
A: Different Versions of WhatsApp can be found on Windows 11 PC. WhatsApp beta is the brand new model of WhatsApp, and it consists of extra further options in comparison with the conventional WhatsApp model.
Q: Why WhatsApp shouldn’t be working on a laptop computer with Windows 10?
A: Often WhatsApp Desktop not working subject will be brought on by an outdated model of the application. If you might have downloaded the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Microsoft Store you possibly can replace it from the shop. 1. Open the Microsoft Store from the Start Menu.