Do you need to watch a YouTube video later whenever you’re offline? The most dependable manner to obtain a YouTube video is to put it aside for offline viewing utilizing YouTube Premium, however, there are several different methods it can save your movies to your cellular gadget. If you do not subscribe to YouTube Premium, you must solely obtain movies that you simply personally or that fall beneath the Creative Commons license. This wikiHow article reveals simple methods to obtain YouTube movies on iPhone, iPad, and Android.
Things You Should Know
- The easiest method to obtain movies from YouTube is by subscribing to YouTube Premium.
- With YouTube Premium, faucet the obtain arrow after your video and choose to obtain high quality, after which you may watch movies offline throughout the YouTube app.
- Third-party apps and websites are sometimes taken down since they violate the phrases of service, so they are not dependable.
Using YouTube Premium
- Open the YouTube app. This app icon seems like a white play button inside a pink rectangle. You’ll solely have the opportunity to obtain movies legally that is not yours or beneath a Creative Commons license for those who pay a month-to-month subscription payment for YouTube Premium.
- Paying for YouTube Premium is an unbelievable concept if, as an example, you are going on a protracted journey and wish to obtain tons of movies to watch!
- If you are not prepared to commit to a subscription, you may join a free trial. You’ll often be prompted to enroll every time you launch the YouTube app for the primary time.
- Go to the video you need to obtain. You can seek your movies by tapping the magnifying glass icon within the top-right nook of your display. You can even choose a video from the listing introduced whenever you first open the app.
- Alternatively, choose a video from the classes on the backside of your display, like a trending or subscription.
- Tap Download. This is the best aspect of the display together with the choices to up-vote or down-vote the video, share, and save. A field will pop up for you to decide on a decision.
- Tap OK. The video will obtain for you to watch offline.
Using TubeMate for Android
- Go to TubeMate on a cellular internet browser. Since TubeMate goes towards YouTube coverage, the app is not accessible on the Google Play Store. Instead, you want to obtain it as an APK file.
- Open the TubeMate app. Give it the mandatory permissions to proceed. The app will open and mimic YouTube.
- Find a video you need to obtain. You can browse the Homepage or you may faucet the search icon to search for a video. If there is a very particular video that you want to obtain, but looking is not yielding the best outcomes, open your YouTube app, get to the video, then faucet the “TubeMate” icon. You can open TubeMate to see that video.
- Tap the arrow that is pointing down. You’ll see it within the high proper nook of your display. A window will pop up with extra choices.
- Select the obtain high-quality faucet. Unlike the YouTube Premium downloads, you may choose to obtain the audio solely, which is beneficial for those who simply need to pay attention to the music in a music video! Once the video downloads, you may transfer it to any location on your cellphone (so you may watch them utilizing any app) or go away it in TubeMate so you may watch the video by opening the app!
Using a Downloader on iPhone or iPad
- Download the Documents app. Documents is a file supervisor app for the iPhone made by the corporate Readdle. If you do not need to pay for Premium, you should utilize this app together with an internet YouTube downloader to save YouTube movies to your iPhone. To obtain paperwork: Open the App Store
- Tap Search
- Tap the search bar.
- Type paperwork and faucet Search.
- Tap the Documents by Read… outcome.
- Tap GET.
- Copy the hyperlink to the YouTube video you need to obtain. You can do that by opening YouTube, navigating to the video, and tapping Share after which Copy the hyperlink.
- Open the Documents app. Return to your iPhone or iPad your iPhone’s Home display, then launch the Documents app you downloaded. It’s a black, inexperienced, and yellow “D” on a white background.
- Paste the YouTube video’s tackle. Tap the textual content field in the course of the web page, faucet it once more as soon as your iPhone’s keyboard seems, and faucet Paste it within the pop-up menu.
- Tap Download. It’s a blue button beneath the textual content field.
- Open the Documents view. Tap the folder-shaped icon within the bottom-left nook of the display. You ought to see a listing of folders seem.
- Tap Downloads. This folder is in the course of the Documents web page. Tapping it opens a listing of your downloaded information. (*4*)
- Play your video. Find the video’s title and thumbnail, then faucet it to play it inside the Documents app. The video will start taking part in within the Documents video participant.
4 Easy Ways to Download YouTube Videos on Mobile
4 Easy Ways to Download YouTube Videos on Mobile
Using Download Websites on Android
- Find a website that provides to obtain YouTube movies. YouTube converters break YouTube and Google’s insurance policies, so they’re always blocked or now not work. Since these websites change regularly, we can’t list all the websites that you should utilize. As of proper now, these websites work and are usually secure (although you must all the time use a warning when downloading the online):
- Visit that website in your cellular internet browser. You can even go to these pages on a pc, then switch the obtain file to your Android.
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video that you want to obtain. To get the URL, open the YouTube app, faucet the “Share” icon on the video you need to obtain, then choose the choice to copy the hyperlink.
- Select the standard of your obtain (if provided). The larger the standard, the longer you will want to look ahead to the video to obtain it. This can be affected by your web connection. You’ll discover the downloaded file in your file supervisor, almost certainly in “Downloads” or “Videos.”