Snapchat is a user-friendly social networking program that enables you to share snapshots of your day with your loved ones. You may keep them apprised of your day-to-day activities and on top of their life.
However, there may be occasions when you are no longer on good terms with particular individuals. Even their Snapchats may be somewhat obnoxious. Here, the desire to obstruct may be very strong. However, you do not want them to know that you have blocked them. You don’t want them to feel horrible or abruptly end your relationship. What then should you do?
Thankfully, Snapchat allows you to block such individuals without them knowing.
Continue reading if you wish to discover how to block someone without their knowledge on Snapchat.
How to Block Someone Who Is Your Friend on Snapchat
You can block someone without their knowledge using any of the following techniques.
- First, tap your Bitmoji in the upper-left corner of the display to access your profile.
- Find and click on the “Friends” area.
- Here you can see a list of all your friends. Find the acquaintance you wish to block. If you choose, you can also search for their name in the search box.
- Management” option from this menu.
- Tap the “Block” option then.
- Locate the chat with the user you wish to ban.
- Launch the conversation and choose the profile icon.
- Tap the three dots located in the top right-hand corner.
- Here, you’ll see the option “Manage Friendships.” Select this link.
- The “Block” button may be accessed from here.
These techniques can help you block a user without alerting them. Only if they search for your name in the app and cannot locate you will they be able to determine that you have blocked them.
How to Block a Snapchat User Who Is Not Your Friend
Even if a user is not added to your Snapchat friend list, you can ban them.
You may simply adjust your privacy settings to prevent strangers from sending you messages. In addition, this is also highly recommended.
Specifically, you must:
- Open your profile by clicking on your Bitmoji.
- To access “Settings,” click the gear symbol in the upper right.
- Select “Contact Me” from the column under “Who Can?”
- Choose “My Friends” from the menu.
This will prevent folks who are not your friends from sending you requests.
If, on the other hand, you consistently deny attempts to add you on Snapchat, it’s a good idea to keep such requests waiting. This prevents them from sending you another request.
Snapchat is among the most popular social media apps. People like sharing moments of their day with their loved ones using this application.
Nevertheless, receiving photos from someone you despise may be irritating. Thankfully, the program also enables you to ban other users. It does not inform them of this, so they will not feel terrible or cause any awkwardness in your connection.