Whether you run your individual YouTube channel or are all for another person’s channel, you may want to discover the number of channel views. You can verify a YouTube channel’s whole views with a few easy clicks. This wikiHow will train you ways.
Things You Should Know
- YouTube channel views could be present in the stats of your “About” tab.
- You can even use Creator Studio to verify your whole channel views.
- Creator Studio could be immediately accessed by way of your YouTube dashboard.
Using a Channel’s About Page
- Navigate to a YouTube Channel. Go to www.youtube.com and seek for your channel. Click on the channel’s title from the search outcomes to open it.
- Click on the ABOUT possibility. It’s below your YouTube channel’s icon, after the “Channel” possibility. If you might be utilizing the YouTube cellular app, scroll by way of the prime menu to see this selection.
- Move to the Stats header. You can see the whole view of your chosen channel below the “Stats” title. In the cellular app, the stats are positioned at the backside of the display. You’re finished!
Using the Creator Studio to See Your View Count
- Log into your YouTube account. Open www.youtube.com in your internet browser and log in to your account, if you have not finished so.
- Click on your profile icon, at the top-right nook. The menu panel will be present after you achieve this.
- Select Creator Studio from the drop-down menu. In the previous model of YouTube, you’ll be able to see the “Creator Studio” button below your channel icon.
- Alternatively, open www.youtube.com/dashboard to immediate entry the YouTube Creator Studio.
- See your YouTube channel’s stats. You can see the whole views of your Channel, properly earlier than the subscribers rely on. Done!
How to Check the Total Views of a YouTube Channel
Q: How do you see the views on a YouTube video?
A: Open the YouTube Studio app and register to your account. That will take you to the app’s dashboard. Here you may have the ability to see a summary of knowledge like the number of subscribers you will have, the quantity of instances your channel has been seen, and even the quantity of hours individuals have spent watching your movies.
Q: Does rewatching a video rely upon a view?
A: Do replays rely on views on YouTube? Yes, however, provided that the replays appear pure. If you replay a video as soon as, it’ll rely on as a view. However, for those who continually refresh the web page to artificially up the view relies on, YouTube will pinpoint this as a spamming follow (see the Views, reloaded definition above).
Q: How a lot of revenue per 1,000 views on YouTube?
A: Due to these causes, amongst others, the precise pay-per-video view of YouTube is around $0.003 to $0.005. This means a YouTuber makes $3 to $5 per each 1,000 views their movies get.
Q: Who has the most whole views on YouTube?
A: The listing of most-viewed YouTube channels is topped by T-Series, an Indian report label recognized for Bollywood music. T-Series grew to become the most-viewed YouTube channel as of February 16, 2017, and has greater than 216 billion whole views as of February 2023.
Q: Which nation watches most YouTube?
A: As of January 2023, India was the nation with the largest number of YouTube viewers by far, with roughly 467 million customers partaking in the common social video platform. The United States adopted it, with around 246 million YouTube viewers.