This wikiHow teaches you ways to delete considered one of your YouTube playlists once you’re utilizing a laptop.
- Navigate to https://www.youtube.com in a net browser. If you’re not already signed in to your Google account, click on SIGN IN on the top-right nook of the web page to achieve this now.
- Click LIBRARY. It’s close to the highest of the left column.
- If you don’t see a column alongside the left aspect of the display, click ≡ on the web page’s top-left nook.
- Click the PLAYLISTS tab. It’s close to the highest of the web page.
- Click the playlist you need to delete. It will open and start to play the primary video.
- Click the identity of the playlist. It’s on the top-right nook of the web page above the record of movies.
- Click Edit. It’s after your identify within the heart column.
- Click ⁝. It’s above the “Add Movies” button on the top-right nook of the record of movies.
- Click Delete playlist. An affirmation message will seem.
- Click Yes, delete it. This removes the playlist from YouTube.
How to Delete a YouTube Playlist on PC or Mac
Q: How do you Delete a playlist folder?
A: Right-click the folder and, from the pop-up menu that seems, choose Delete to delete solely the folder or Delete Folder and Playlists to delete the folder and the playlists it comprises.
Q: Can I edit YouTube playlist?
A: Select the playlist that you just like to edit. Tap the edit pencil that seems under your playlist title. Add a description. To affirm your change, faucet the arrow within the upper-right nook.
Q: Why cannot I Delete my YouTube channel?
A: How do I completely delete my YouTube account? To delete your YouTube account, click on Menu (≡) > Settings > Advanced settings > Delete channel. Enter your YouTube account credentials, then choose I need to completely delete my content material. Check each bin and click on Delete my content material.
Q: Will deleting a Google account Delete a YouTube channel?
A: Your Youtube account is straight tied to your Google account, so deleting that’s a bit trickier. As a Google service, YouTube is linked to different Google merchandise resembling Gmail.
Q: Where is your playlist on YouTube?
A: From YouTube’s homepage, when you look to the left-hand aspect menu, Playlists you got not too long ago accessed ought to seem right here. If you need to view additional Playlists, the second technique, from YouTube’s homepage, is to click on the “Library” tab that seems to the left of your display.
Q: What occurs once you Delete a playlist?
A: Deleting a Playlist is not going to (1) take away the songs from your library or (2) delete them if they had been downloaded to your machine. It solely deletes the Playlist, which is principally simply a set of hyperlinks to the person’s tracks.