We can all agree on one thing: searching by username is the quickest method to discover a Snapchat user. In certain instances, though, all we know about the individual is their name, phone number, or email address. Therefore, the issue arises: Will it be possible to locate Snapchat users without knowing their usernames?
Yes, but with the assistance of third-party applications.
Five of the greatest ways to locate Snapchat without a username
There are several ways to locate a Snapchat account without a username. And with certain third-party resources, you may uncover more than simply a profile.
Sync your contact list with Snapchat
If you have a telephone number, consider this method.
Social networks require new members, which is why “Find friends by synchronizing Contact” appears in almost every program. This enables you to determine which of your contacts have a Snapchat account. However, you will be required to share your contact list with Snapchat. If you have no difficulty with it, you may test out this hack immediately.
This is how:
- Open Snapchat. Tap the profile symbol in the upper-left corner.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner of your profile screen to access settings.
- Select Contact Syncing inside the section PRIVACY.
- Select the checkbox underneath Sync Contacts. Then, you may hit View Contacts to see which of your contacts are Snapchat users.
Discover local friends on Snapchat
In addition to synchronizing your contact list, you may use Snap Map to see who in your neighborhood is currently using Snapchat. On the map, you’ll see if the person you’re looking for has posted any tales. This may also function effectively in less inhabited areas and isolated communities.
- Simply open Snapchat and scroll down to view the Snap Map to locate nearby people.
- Once the map is loaded, blue dots will be visible. When you tap on the dots, you can view other users’ Snapchat stories.
Search for images on Google/Yahoo
If you have the individual’s images, such as selfies or profile avatars, you may conduct a reverse photo search on the most popular search engines. If that individual’s public profile includes one of these images, you’re in luck.
And by significant search engines, we mean Google and Yandex. The latter is a Russian search engine that performs a decent job of locating comparable images. Sometimes even better than Google. Once you have discovered anything, it need not be Snapchat, you may take a chance and search for the username on Snapchat.
Use Spokeo to locate social media accounts
Spokeo is an advanced social media search engine. Spokeo collects data from multiple public databases and social media websites using a powerful, proprietary technological platform. It is one of its selling features that you may obtain up-to-date information from over 120 social networks.
And here is how to locate a person’s social media profiles on Spokeo:
- Start by visiting the Spokeo search page.
- Provide a name, email address, or phone number. Then click NOW SEARCH.
- Once Spokeo discovers a match, the report will include all available social media profiles.
Conduct a name/phone number search on Social Catfish
Social Catfish is an investigation service for online dating, but it offers more than that. Social Catfish provides you access to billions of public documents and social media data via a robust search platform. You may search using a name, an email address, or a phone number, and you will receive a report in seconds containing the individual’s name, contact information, and hundreds of social media pages.
- Go to the search page for Social Catfish.
- Enter the individual’s complete name, choose a nation, then click the SEARCH button. (You may also search by phone number or email address.)
- Wait for Social Catfish to complete its database search. Once it finds a match, it will display all the accessible information, which may include contact information, images, and social media accounts, among other things.