How To Fix When Twitter Says Sorry That Page Does not Exist
With over 330 million members, Twitter is one of the most popular social networking platforms today. Twitter is used by many companies and important individuals to reach out to the community.
We may use Twitter to get the latest news on our favorite celebrities, sports teams, and companies, as well as to express our concerns.
If you attempt to access a particular company, celebrity, or news outlet’s page on Twitter, you may get a ‘Page Doesn’t Exist’ message. While this typically means that the page, you’re attempting to access is unavailable or has been removed, it’s also conceivable that it’s simply a temporary issue.
Today, we’ve chosen to provide a straightforward tutorial for resolving the ‘Page Doesn’t Exist’ problem message on Twitter.
- Examine Twitter’s servers.
If you are experiencing issues with Twitter, the first thing you should do is verify the health of its servers. Typically, platform problems are caused by malfunctioning servers, which may be down for maintenance or an unforeseen problem.
If Twitter’s servers are down, all we can do right now is wait. Check in on a regular basis to be kept up to date once their servers are up and operating.
- Log out and re-log in (After a Few Minutes).
While using Twitter, your account data may have been damaged, resulting in random error messages. To resolve this, log out of your account for the time being and then log back in after a few minutes.
To sign out of your account on Android, follow the instructions below.
- To begin, launch the Twitter app on your smartphone and open the side drawer.
- Then, choose Settings and Privacy.
- Finally, go to the Accounts page and click the Log Out option.
Check out the instructions below for iOS users to help you through the process.
- To launch the Twitter app, touch on its icon on your home screen.
- To access the side menu, slide to the right anywhere on your screen.
- After that, choose Security and Privacy.
- Finally, go to Accounts and then click the Log Out option at the bottom of the page.
If you use a browser to use Twitter, you may sign out by performing the following:
- To begin, open your browser and go to Twitter.
- Now, next to your Profile symbol, click the More button.
- Finally, click Log Out.
Wait approximately 5 minutes after signing out of your Twitter account before getting back in.
If you’re using a VPN on your device, consider turning it off if you’re having problems using Twitter. Although VPNs are excellent for security, they may potentially interfere with your network since they alter your IP address at random.
Your smartphone may struggle to establish a steady connection with Twitter’s servers, which explains the error message ‘Page Doesn’t Exist’ on Twitter.
First, turn off your VPNs and check if the issue goes away.
- Install the latest version of the Twitter app.
Running an outdated version of any program exposes your account to hacking and random error threats. If you haven’t upgraded your Twitter app yet, now is the moment.
You may update the Twitter app on Android by performing the following:
- To begin, launch the Play Store on your smartphone and choose the Menu option from the search box.
- Then, by clicking on My Apps & Games, you can tell the Play Store to look for updates.
- Finally, if an update is available, press on the Update icon beside Twitter.
If you’re using an iOS device, you may update Twitter by following these steps:
- Open the App Store on your smartphone.
- To check for potential updates, open the App Store and go to the Updates tab.
- Tap the Update icon next to Twitter to install any updates that are available.
- After upgrading Twitter, try revisiting the page to see whether the issue has been resolved.
- Delete All Web and Media Storage (iOS Only).
To enhance speed, the Twitter app for iOS saves cached data on your browser and media storage. These cached files, however, may get damaged during runtime and generate error messages in the program.
If you receive the ‘Page Doesn’t Exist’ problem notice on Twitter, try emptying your browser and media storage to get rid of damaged data.
- To begin, open Twitter on your iOS device and go to the side menu.
- Select Settings and Privacy from the side menu.
- Now, go to the General menu and choose Data Usage.
- Then, choose Web Storage or Media Storage.
- Finally, choose Clear Media or Web Storage.
Repeat this procedure until you’ve emptied your web and media storage.
- Use a Different Search Engine.
If you are unable to access some sites on Twitter, the issue may be with your browser. Web browsers utilize engines to render website material and show it on our screen.
Browsers, on the other hand, employ various render engines that do not read the code published on websites in the same manner. This implies that although a website may function in certain browsers, it may not work in others.
In the meanwhile, try using another browser until your regular browser returns to normal operation. Use popular browsers such as Opera, Chrome, and Firefox, which are well optimized for most websites.
- Check and Reset Your Internet Connection.
Because of your network connection, your browser may have difficulty interacting with Twitter’s servers. To see whether your internet connection is working properly, use Fast.com to perform a speed test and evaluate its bandwidth.
Restart your router if the results indicate that your network is operating slowly. Remove the power cord from your router for 5 to 10 seconds. Then, reconnect the power connection to restart your router.
Run another speed test to see whether your network has stabilized. If your network is still sluggish, call your ISP right once and have them repair the problem.
8.Check out Fiverr.
Do you need the services of freelancers for your projects? You may find them on Fiverr.
Fiverr is the most popular online marketplace for freelancers that provide digital services such as site design, picture editing, video production, virtual help, and more. You may hire the finest freelancers on Fiverr for a price that is within your budget.
You won’t have to worry about overpaying on Fiverr since the price of each job is negotiated at the outset.
In addition, if you want to make additional money online, you may sign up for a freelancer account.
Using Fiverr, you can get your tasks completed in no time!
- Inform Twitter about the issue.
Unfortunately, if none of the previous techniques worked for you, we suggest that you visit Twitter’s support website, where you may discover a number of articles that can assist you.
On the other hand, if none of the articles help you fix the issue, you may report it to Twitter. When requesting assistance, provide your account information, a screenshot of the problem notice, and any other relevant information.
This concludes our tutorial to resolving the ‘Page Doesn’t Exist’ problem notice on Twitter. Share it with your friends and family if you found these solutions useful.