This wikiHow teaches you ways to log in to the YouTube TV app on Android. To log in to YouTube TV, it’s essential to have a paid subscription to YouTube TV.
- Open the YouTube TV app. It’s the app that resembles the pink flat-screen TV with a white play button in the center. You can open YouTube TV by tapping the icon on your house displays screen or app drawer.
- Tap Already a member? It’s the possibility at the backside of the YouTube TV title display screen once you open the app for the first time.
- Tap a Google account or faucet ＋ Add an account. If the account you need to log in with is listed in the pop-up window, faucet it to log in. If the account you need to log in with is just not listed, faucet Add an account. The account you log in with should have a YouTube TV subscription related to it.
- Enter your e-mail tackle or telephone quantity and faucet Next. Enter the e-mail tackle or telephone quantity related along with your YouTube TV subscription, then faucet Next if you end up completed.
- If you do not have a Google account or desire a new one, faucet Create an account. Fill out the type to create a brand new Google account.
- Type your password and faucet Next. After you present your e-mail tackle, present your password and faucet Next.
- Verify your space. To watch native channels, YouTube TV wants to enter your location. Make certain your location is enabled on your telephone after which faucet Next. This logs you into YouTube TV.
- To flip on Locations, swipe down from the prime of the display screen with two fingers and faucet the icon that claims Location. If you don’t see this icon, swipe left to see extra icons.
How to Login to the YouTube TV App on Android
Q: Why cannot I log into YouTube TV?
A: If you are having a hassle signing up or signing in to YouTube TV, you might be signed in to a Brand Account. Brand Accounts usually are not appropriate for YouTube TV. You’ll want to use a special Google Account to join and check in to YouTube TV.
Q: Why cannot I take advantage of YouTube TV on my telephone?
A: Update your gadget, browser, or app. If you are utilizing the YouTube TV app on your telephone or one other streaming gadget, examine for updates. If you are attempting to stream with the net participant in an online browser on your laptop, replace the browser. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube TV app.
Q: Can I log into my YouTube TV account anyplace?
A: If you are a YouTube TV member, you may watch TV Everywhere by signing in to sure community streaming websites utilizing your YouTube TV sign-in data. As long as you are watching from certainly one of the networks listed beneath (and never inside YouTube TV), this would possibly not depend as certainly one of your YouTube TV streams.
Q: Do I want a Google Account for YouTube TV?
A: And so signing up for YouTube TV is as simple as having a Google account. And that is essential since you’re going to want a Google Account for you to use YouTube TV. So in case you do not have already got one, you may join a Google Account right here.
Q: Why is YouTube TV locked?
A:They range primarily based on your present or dwelling location, the content material you are attempting to watch, which platform or gadget you are watching on, and probably different restrictions made by our companions.