How To Send Image with Link in Whatsapp
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform used by over 2 billion people around the world. While WhatsApp originally served as a simple text-based messaging platform, it has since developed a lot of features, one of which is sending images. You can also easily send images with a link to a specific website or page in a few simple steps.
Steps to Send Image with Link on Whatsapp
- Step 1: Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile device
- Step 2: Select the chat window of the recipient you would like to send the image with the link to
- Step 3: Copy the web address or URL of the website or page you would like to send
- Step 4: Attach the image you would like to send along with the link
- Step 5: Tap on the link icon in the message box
- Step 6: Paste the web address or URL in the dialogue box and tap on the OK button
- Step 7: Tap on the send button to have the image with the link sent to the recipient
Tips for Sending Image with Link in Whatsapp
- Make sure the image you are sending is of the correct file size, which is usually not more than 25 MB for WhatsApp
- If the web address or URL you are sending is too long, you can use a URL shortening service to reduce the length of it
- Check if the link is functional before sending it to ensure that it works as expected
By following the steps and tips provided above, you can easily share an image with a link in WhatsApp.