When you subscribe to somebody’s YouTube channel, you will obtain notifications when new content material is added. Subscribing to a creator’s YouTube channel additionally reveals your assistance for the channel, which could be very useful to the creator. This wikiHow teaches you ways to subscribe to a YouTube channel utilizing a laptop, telephone, or pill.
Using a Phone or Tablet
- Open the YouTube app. It’s the icon that has a pink rectangle containing a sideways white triangle. You’ll discover it on the house display screen, within the app checklist, or by looking.
- Sign in to your Google account. You have to be signed in to a Google account to subscribe to YouTube channels.
- Locate the channel you need to subscribe to. You can subscribe to a channel from its channel-dwelling web page or any video on the channel.
- Tap SUBSCRIBE. If you are subscribing to a video, it will be a pink hyperlink under the video participant. If you are on the channel’s dwelling web page, the pink hyperlink will likely be close to the top-right nook of the display screen.
- When you subscribe to a channel, the textual content on the “SUBSCRIBE” button will change to “SUBSCRIBED.” You can unsubscribe at any time by tapping this button on any of the channel’s movies or its dwelling web page.
- Tap the Subscriptions tab to handle your channel subscriptions. It’s on the backside of YouTube. The channels you are subscribed to seem within the left column or alongside the highest, relying on your telephone or pill. You can scroll down to see all the newest updates out of your subscriptions.
- Tap a channel icon to view its current movies.
- Tap a video to begin watching.
- Manage your notifications. You will obtain notifications of some new channel updates by default. To obtain extra or fewer updates from a channel, choose the channel, and faucet the bell icon on the top-right nook, after which select All, None, or Personalized. Personalized bases notifications in your exercise.
How to Subscribe to a YouTube Channel
Using a Computer
- Go to https://www.youtube.com in an internet browser. This opens the YouTube website.
- Sign in to your account. You have to be signed in to a Google account to subscribe to YouTube channels. If you are not signed in, click on the blue “SIGN IN” button on the top-right nook after which log in together with your Google account.
- Browse for a channel. You can take a look at what’s Trending within the left panel, seek an explicit channel, or discover one thing new by trying to find key phrases.
- Click SUBSCRIBE to subscribe to a channel. It’s a red-and-white button—in the event you’re on the channel’s dwelling web page, it will be close to the top-right nook of the web page under the quilt picture. If you will have a video open, it is under the video to the best of the channel’s title.
- View your subscriptions. Click the three horizontal traces on the top-left nook of YouTube to open the menu and choose Subscriptions to see all the channels you are subscribed to.
- Your subscriptions seem beneath “SUBSCRIPTIONS” within the left panel.
- Click certainly one of your subscribed channels to view its most up-to-date content material.
- Adjust your notification preferences. You’ll be notified of some channel updates by default. To obtain extra or fewer updates from a channel, click on the channel, after which click on the bell icon after the “SUBSCRIBED” button. Then, click on All, None, or Personalized. Personalized bases notifications in your exercise.
- To specify how you’re notified of updates, click on your profile photo on the top-right nook, and choose Settings, after which click on Notifications within the left panel. Use the sliders to manage which notifications you are notified about.
Q: Is it free to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
A: A subscription to a YouTube channel is free. All you will have to do is click on the SUBSCRIBE button beneath any video on the channel.
Q: How do I subscribe to a YouTube channel without signing in?
A: You want to have an account to subscribe to Youtube. If you need to save movies that you just watched, you possibly can both bookmark the hyperlink in your browser or you possibly can see the historical past on youtube properly.
Q: How a lot does it value to subscribe to somebody on YouTube?
A: YouTube subscriptions are 100% free. You can subscribe to as many channels as you want for as long as you want without paying a single penny. Q: Do subscribers provide you with cash?
A: How Much Money Does a YouTuber Make Per Subscriber? YouTube doesn’t pay you primarily based on the variety of subscribers you will have on your channel. Subscribers are individuals who select to observe your account so that they’ll have quick access to your newest movies.
Q: What occurs in the event you subscribe on YouTube?
A: You can discover a Subscribe button beneath any YouTube video or on a channel’s web page. Once you subscribe to a channel, any new movies that it publishes will likely be displayed in your Subscriptions feed. You may begin receiving notifications when a channel that you just subscribe to publishes new content material.
Q: Can I see who’re my subscribers on YouTube?
A: You can view a checklist of your most up-to-date subscribers on the channel dashboard. You may also verify your subscriber rely over time on YouTube Studio.