This wikiHow teaches you to find out how to view an inventory of movies that you’ve got favored in your YouTube account. You can do that by utilizing each of the desktop models of YouTube and the YouTube cellular app.
- Open YouTube. Go to https://www.youtube.com/ in your PC’s internet browser. This will open your YouTube-dwelling web page in case you’re logged into your account.
- If you are not logged in, click on SIGN IN within the upper-right nook of the YouTube web page, then enter your e-mail handle and password earlier than continuing.
- Find the “LIBRARY” heading. It’s amid the sidebar that is on the left-hand facet of the web page.
- If you do not see the sidebar, first click on ☰ it within the upper-left nook of the web page.
- Click Liked movies. This choice is after a thumbs-up icon within the “LIBRARY” part. Doing so will open an inventory of your favored movies.
- You could first need to click on Show extra on the backside of the “Library” part to see the Liked movies choice.
- Review your favored movies. You can scroll by the record of movies on this web page to see each obtainable video that you’ve got favored.
- Videos seem so as from most-recently favored to least-recently favored.
How to View Your Liked Videos in YouTube
- Open YouTube. Tap the YouTube app icon, which resembles a white “Play” triangle button on a crimson background. This will open your YouTube-dwelling web page in case you’re logged in.
- If you are not signed into YouTube, you may be prompted to take action earlier than you possibly can proceed. To sign up, enter the e-mail handle and password of your YouTube account.
- Tap Library. It’s within the bottom-right nook of the display. Doing so will carry up an inventory of current movies and your playlists.
- Scroll down and faucet Liked movies. This choice is under the “Playlists” heading on the web page. Doing so opens a web page with your whole favored YouTube movies.
- Review your favored movies. Your favored movies will seem on this web page, beginning with the most recently favored one and ending with the oldest obtainable video that you simply favored.
- You can scroll down by the “Liked movies” web page to load extra movies.
Q:Where are the favored posts on YouTube?
A:You can go to your profile, and my channel, then you possibly can choose ‘favored movies” which can present you al the movies you favored, but not simply the feedback you favored. How do I get those who dislike my touch upon YouTube?
Q:What occurs if you hit the like button on YouTube?
A:What does a YouTuber get when viewers hit the ‘like’ button? Plenty of likes tells the algorithm to push the video to extra individuals who like that very same content material, which in flip will get you extra views, extra views = extra money.
Q:Who can see my favorite movies?
A:You can present actions resembling liking a video, or subscribing to a channel in your exercise feed. You may also select to maintain these actions personally. After December 5, your public “Liked movies” playlist shall be made personal, which implies solely you can see this playlist.
Q:Do likes on YouTube earn cash?
A:While this pertains to views (the extra individuals who view adverts in your channel, the extra individuals are prone to click on them), it has no direct connection to likes. YouTube ignores all these individuals who click on Skip Ad. Therefore, there isn’t a direct correlation between YouTube fees and likes or views.
Q:Can anybody see what I favored on YouTube?
A:You can present actions resembling liking a video, or subscribing to a channel in your exercise feed. You may also select to maintain these actions personally. After December 5, your public “Liked movies” playlist shall be made personal, which implies solely it is possible for you to see this playlist.