As the world shifts to a digital working environment, networking via internet-based platforms such as LinkedIn has become essential. Luckily, LinkedIn not only provides the opportunity to connect with professionals from all around the world, but also helps its users with various tools to maximize their online presence. One of these tools offered by LinkedIn is the Premium account. In this article, we will give you a complete overview of the several LinkedIn Premium Pricing options available and the benefits associated with them.
1. Introduction to Linkedin Premium
Linkedin Premium is a versatile suite of tools designed to connect people and businesses on the world’s leading professional platform. With a wide range of premium access and features, it’s the ultimate choice for professionals looking to get ahead. Here are some of the main benefits that make Linkedin Premium the perfect fit:
- Enhanced Networking Tools: Linkedin Premium provides access to advanced networking capabilities, such as the ability to view extended profile information, send unlimited Inmails, and request introductions to the right people. You can also find new connections from over 500 million LinkedIn members.
- Better Insights & Analytics: Get detailed insights about your professional profile, such as who has viewed your profile and a comprehensive view of your network. Linkedin Premium also provides access to premium reports, including demographic snapshots, competitor analysis and more.
- Additional Skills & Resources: Gather more information about learning resources and certifications from the Linkedin Learning library. With Linkedin Premium, you can also get insights and advice from industry experts to expand your knowledge and skills.
Linkedin Premium is the perfect choice for professionals who want to get ahead and make the most out of their network. With enhanced networking tools, better insights & analytics, and additional skills & resources, Linkedin Premium is the ultimate platform for connecting, growing and succeeding.
2. Linkedin Premium Pricing Tiers
As with other networking sites, with Linkedin, there are options to upgrade to premium membership tiers that offer more features and benefits. Those who choose to pay for a premium membership will gain access to additional connection opportunities and insights. Linkedin offers four upgrade options, each tailored to meet different needs.
Linkedin Basic: Linkedin basic is the most basic version of the premium membership. It includes features such as see 3rd degree connections, LinkedIn Learning access and the ability to apply to up to 3 jobs a month with priority application review.
- See 3rd degree connections
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Ability to apply to up to 3 jobs a month with priority review
Linkedin Career: Linkedin Career is a more comprehensive version of the premium package. It includes additional features such as access to salary insights, unlimited job applications, and the ability to see who’s viewed your profile.
- Access to salary insights
- Unlimited job applications
- See who has viewed your profile
Linkedin Business: Linkedin Business is an add-on feature of the premium package. It includes more in-depth analytics such as expanded contact information, lead-generation tools, and access to targeted search so you can find the right connections.
- Expanded contact information
- Lead-generation tools
- Access to targeted search
3. Benefits of Linkedin Premium
Upgrade to a LinkedIn Premium account for extended features to increase visibility and accelerate your career. You’ll get access to a range of benefits, including:
- Unlimited access to InMail messages
- Advanced search filters
- Detailed insights on who’s viewing your profile
InMail is one of the primary advantages of LinkedIn Premium. Use InMail to connect with recruiters, hiring managers, and other qualified professionals that you cannot reach or contact with a basic account.
Another key feature of LinkedIn Premium is access to detailed insights about your profile. You can see who’s viewed your profile and find out more about those connections. There is also the ability to send messages to them, allowing you to create more opportunities for networking.
4. Popular Premium Packages
- Gold-Level Package: Contains extended features as compared to the basic package. Includes access to a chat support system and detailed analytics, in addition to all features available in the basic package.
- Platinum-Level Package: Contains even more features than the Gold-Level package. Offers premium features, including team collaboration features, quick response times and advanced analytics.
- Diamond-Level Package: Our most comprehensive premium package that includes all the features in the Gold-Level and Platinum-Level packages. Provides advanced data analysis and a personal account manager.
The purpose of a premium package is to provide customers with access to more extensive features than what is available in the basic package. Specifically, these packages may provide customers with advanced analytics, specialized customer support, and access to additional features that may be unavailable in the basic package.
For example, the Gold-Level package offers access to a dedicated customer support system, as well as detailed analytics that may be unavailable with the basic package. The Platinum-Level package provides team collaboration features and quick response times, in addition to all features found in the Gold-Level package. Finally, the Diamond-Level package encompasses all features from both the Gold-Level and Platinum-Level packages, and comes with a personal account manager and data analysis tools.
Regardless of the premium package chosen, customers can be sure to benefit from many of the additional features available in these packages. By investing in a premium package, customers can get access to valuable features that can help them get the most out of their product or service and make the most of their investment.
5. Maximizing the Value of Linkedin Premium
When you have a Linkedin Premium account, you have access to many exclusive features that can help you maximize the value of your subscription. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Professional Insights – With a Premium account you can see the full list of skills and endorsements associated with a particular profile. You can also view a user’s previous job titles, companies and years of experience.
- Enhanced Search Tools – With Premium you can use more advanced search parameters so that you can find the most relevant candidates for a job opening.
- Career Advice – You can take advantage of Linkedin’s exclusive career advice services such as one-on-one coaching and personalized job advice. You can also access exclusive job postings.
Linkedin Premium also offers many additional features that can help you maximize the value of your subscription. This includes inMail credits, which can be used to send messages directly to potential employers, as well as access to Linkedin’s resume service which allows you to optimize your existing resume. You also get access to Linkedin’s “Getting Started” Kit, which helps you to create a complete and customized Linkedin profile.
Linkedin Premium also offers additional features such as advanced analytics, which help you to monitor your online presence and track how often people view your profile. You can also use the “Who’s Viewed Your Profile” feature to see who’s looking at your profile.
Overall, Linkedin Premium offers a range of features to help you take your career to the next level. Whether you’re a business owner, job seeker, or professional, Linkedin here to help you reach your goals. With the options, resources and tools available, you can make your profile, connections, and career stand out in the online world. We hope this quick overview of Linkedin Premium pricing helps guide you to the best Linkedin subscription for your individual needs.