Do you need to watch a video in the YouTube app on your Android as a substitute for an internet browser? Luckily, that is one thing that may be very simple to arrange. This wikiHow article teaches you the way to make YouTube video URLs open in the YouTube app as a substitute for your Android net browser.
Things You Should Know
- Change the default app in your telephone that opens hyperlinks to YouTube.
- Go to “Settings > Apps > YouTube > Set as default” and faucet the swap after “Open supported hyperlinks” to flip it on.
- Your telephone might look completely different with choices like “Opening Links” and “Open supported Links” as a substitute. Tap these choices to proceed.
- Open your Android Settings. It’s the gear icon in the app drawer.
- Tap Apps. Scroll down to see this menu choice after a 4×4 grid icon.
- Tap YouTube. The record is displayed alphabetically by default, so “YouTube” will probably be on the backside of the menu. You can faucet the search bar and seek the app as a substitute.
- Tap Set as default. This is below the “Defaults” header.
- Tap the swap after “Open supported hyperlinks” to flip it on. Tap “Supported net addresses” to see which websites (m.youtube.com, youtube.com, www.youtube.com, and youtu. be) will open contained in the app as a substitute for a browser.
- By default, this setting is on.
5 Steps to Open YouTube Links in Android App
Q: How do I allow hyperlinks on YouTube?
A: Once you add playing cards to your video, a lowercase “i” will seem in the highest proper nook of your video. Clicking on it is going to convey an inventory of playing cards that viewers can use to navigate to different movies or websites.
Q: Why is YouTube not opening hyperlinks?
A: There’s an opportunity that the locally-stored knowledge is corrupted, inflicting the issue with hyperlinks. This may even clear the default affiliation with YouTube hyperlinks so, the subsequent time you attempt to open the YouTube hyperlink, the system will immediate choose the default app.
Q; Why cannot I open hyperlinks on my Android?
A: Every android app could have a record of URLs that it may well open. So you’ve gotten to go to that app settings and inform that it ought to open in the browser for the URLs and never in the app. To try this go to Settings -> Apps -> scroll down to the app that you don’t need URLs to open in -> Tap on ‘Open by Default’ and choose all the time Ask.
Q: Do hyperlinks work on YouTube?
A: Adding hyperlinks to YouTube video descriptions is a good way to credit score your analysis and music sources, cite who helped you make the video, or to promote your web site. You can add hyperlinks to your description on each desktop and in the YouTube cell app.
Q: How do I unblock YouTube hyperlinks?
A: There are several methods to get YouTube unblocked — attempt utilizing a VPN, connecting through a proxy server or browser add-on, putting in a Tor browser, and even “translating” your required website into a brand new deal with Google Translate.