When you have forgotten your Gmail password . . . Gmail still knows it.
Change your Gmail password frequently, they said, and so you did. Now, of course, you remember the password you had last week or even last month. But the current Gmail password? Who knows besides Google?
The good news is that by going through a validation process, you can set a new Gmail password – say, last week's – however, and regain access to your Google account.
Recover a Forgotten Gmail Password
To reset your forgotten Gmail password and recover access to your account:
Make sure you either:
have a secondary email address specified for your Gmail account or
have not logged into your Gmail account for 5 days.
Click Forgot password? on Gmail's log-in page.
If prompted, type your full Gmail email address over Enter your email on the Account support page.
Gmail will now ask a number of questions to try to establish you as the owner of the account. For each question:
Enter your answer as well as you can and click Next or
Click Try a different question if you cannot answer or do not have access to the resource – a secondary email address, say, or a phone number.
What Questions Will Google Ask to Verify My Gmail Account?
The questions Gmail asks may include the following, not necessarily in this order:
A previous password:
If you have changed your Gmail password and only remember the (or any) older one, you can enter it.
Verification using a code (with 2-step authentication enabled for the Gmail account):
Depending on the verification methods set up for 2-step authentication, you can get a code from:
An SMS text message received from Google;
An app (e.g. Google Authenticator); or
Printed back-up codes.
Enter the phone number used for verification if prompted.
A phone number set up for account recovery in Gmail:
You will receive an SMS text message from Google that contains a verification code.
A secondary email address for Gmail account recovery:
Follow the link in a message from Google sent to the email address to reset the password to the Google Account.
You may also be able to enter any current email address to receive a verification code.
A security question for Gmail password recovery:
Type the answer to your recovery question following the question under Answer the security question you added to your account.
When you set up the account:
Enter the month and year when you created the Gmail (or Google) account.
If you have used your Gmail account in the past five days but have not specified a secondary email address, you will have to wait for these five days to pass.
Once you have established yourself as your account's owner using any of the – and usually multiple – steps above, Gmail will log you in to the account. If, for security reasons, you do want to change your password, follow the Change password link.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR GMAIL PASSWORD
Gmail Account Recovery
1. Get solution on How to Recover Gmail Password without any Information
Gmail account is used by several persons at the present time and all of them have complete knowledge in order to manage its mail services perfectly. But some of the users are not so much technically skilled and therefore they have to confront some complex and simple problems with their Gmail account. At this, if you are looking for the assistance in order to password recovery concept you must be aware of doing so, but if you do not agree with technical skill and you are looking for the assistance you are the best platform where you an can easily learn the way to recover the password without getting recovery information.
The concept might be very difficult when you are not able to recover the password without recovery information. Recovery information will help you to recover the password smoothly. But when you are carrying it, you must have to select the password recovery procedure that will provide you immediate help to recover the password easily.
Here are the ways to reset Gmail password without recovery information:
1. First of all, you need to visit the Gmail account sign-in page and then attempt to enter the correct email address and password.
2. You have to select forgot password button in case you forget the password and not able to access easily.
3. Enter the mobile phone number or alternate email address that is recovery information to recover your account.
4. If you are not aware of recovery information, you are required to enter the correct email address and have to wait.
5. You have to wait for five working days and thereafter, you will automatically receive a message of Gmail password reset link.
6. Enter the new password into both new and confirm password field at the end of the task.
2. How to Reset Gmail Account Password without Recovery Email?
Do you own a Gmail account to send and receive your important emails? But suddenly you have forgotten your password? Then it can be an irritating thing for you and you will need to recover your Gmail account immediately in order to make your digital communication better. There are lots of ways provided by the Gmail in which you can simply recover your account and recovery email is one among those. But if you have also forgotten your recovery email address, then you can still recover your Gmail account password.
Steps for Gmail Password Recovery without Recovery Email:
1. Go to the official sign in page of Gmail and then click on Forgot password Link.
2. Now you will be redirected to the next page and then enter your Gmail address that password you want to recover.
3. Click on Next.
4. Enter the last password if prompt or click on Try another way? link.
5. Now click on Send code option to recover your Gmail account.
6. A verification code will be sent to your recovery phone number and then enter the received code.
7. Click on Submit tab.
8. After that, enter a password as per your choice for your Gmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
These are the steps that can help to reset Gmail password without recovery email and if you are still not able to understand the account recovery process with these steps, then contact the customer service team for consistent assistance on account recovery process.
3. How to Recover Gmail Password via SMS?
A lot of time users forget their Gmail account password and then look for ways to recover their account. There are too many ways in which users can very easily recover their email account. But most of the users utilize the older ways for password recovery such as alternate email where they receive password reset link on their recovery email address and then they reset their password. But users can also recover their account via SMS where verification with an SMS sends to their recovery phone number. The process is quite simple and straightforward that can be performed within simple steps.
Steps for Reset Gmail Password via SMS:
1. First of all, go to the official sign-in page of Gmail and then enter your email address that password you want to recover.
2. Click on Next.
3. Now click on Forgot password? link.
4. On the next page, it will prompt to enter your last password and then click on Try another way option.
5. Now click on Send code option and then you will be received verification code to your recovery phone number via SMS.
6. After that, enter the received code and then click on the Submit tab.
7. Enter a new password in a secure way for your Gmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
After applying the above-listed steps, Gmail Password recovery via SMS can be done in a very easy manner and if you are still not able to recover your Gmail account, then contact the customer support team for better assistance.
4. Way to Recover Gmail Account without Phone number
Follow these required steps to reset Gmail Account without Phone number
1. When you forgot your password
2. If you forgot the username
3. Just you have to tap on forgot password option.
4. Answer the Questions may be asked to confirm identity.
5. Choose to password reset.
6. Choose strong password combination of letters, numbers or the symbols.
If you forgot email addresses,
7. To start with username, it is necessary to keep details of email address for recovery process of Google account.
8. Concurrently, a windows page opens where you to have give first and last name on your Google account.
9. Get a verification code to resolve the process.
10. A text of a six digit verification code sent to you on the registered contact number.
11. Enter code that you got on the phone number and you tap on the next button.
Adhere with the relevant points to Gmail Account Recovery without phone number. You may contact at the desk support for further queries. Follow each and every point carefully to resolve the problem of Google account recovery.
5. Gmail Password Recovery via Date of Birth
Get steps for Gmail Account Recovery by Date of Birth
1. Before you do anything, you need to reach the account recovery page of Google.
2. There you will require to enter your Google username and click the Next option.
3. Then you have to click the Forgot password? option beneath the password field.
4. Further, you can provide the last password of your Google account and recover your account. But if you don’t remember the password, you may click the Try Another Way option.
5. In addition, you are required to click the ‘Try another way’ option until you see the Date of Birth option.
6. Once you find the option, you will require to enter the date of birth also follow the on-screen instructions.
7. This is how you will have the options to reset the password and there you can create the password, and confirm it.
8. Lastly, scroll down to the bottom to get Save Changes option, once you see the option, click on it.
9. With the completion of these steps, the Gmail / Google Account Recovery with DOB will also be completed without much of a stretch. On the off chance, you face any problem while doing the recovery of your Google account, you can get help from the technical support team of Google. The team will provide you all the required help.
6. Gmail Account Password Recovery without Security Question
Gmail accounts have become an essential need for almost every android and non-android user. However, not only the common users take benefits from its services but many big organizations also use these accounts as their primary email accounts for various business purposes.
Gmail has provided plenty of account recovery methods to ensure that its users do not lose their account. But there are times when users often face a situation where they get tensed about losing their account due to various common reasons. Security Questions is one of the most popular recovery methods that is used to recover Gmail account, however, forgetting its answers isn't uncommon at all. Hence, this article will guide you through the simple steps that can help you to recover your Gmail account without using the security question.
Simple Steps To Reset Gmail Account – Without Security Questions
1. Follow the steps mentioned below to recover your Gmail account via using your email address and phone number linked with it.
2. Navigate to the account recovery of Gmail in your web browser
3. Type in the username or email address of your Gmail account in the given space
4. Click on the continue button and then you'll get a recovery notification on your phone. You can sue the option to recover your account or choose another option
5. Next you can use the email address or phone number to get an account verification code.
6. Choose the option and get the code.
7. Next, enter it into the given space and then move onto the password recovery page
8. Enter the new password twice and then save the changes
9. Furthermore, you can contact customer service to get more information on Gmail Account Recovery.
7. Reset Gmail Password via https //g.co/recover
Procedure to reset Gmail account password quickly
Gmail is a popular email service used by thousands of people for performing their routine online activities. Moreover, one can use this email service for accessing third-party applications and services. In simple words, Gmail works as a multitasking tool for users for accessing and using multiple services.
Indeed, Gmail is one of the finest services of Google, but few users fail to access their accounts because of the forgotten password issue. Luckily, one can resolve this issue in time by opting to reset Gmail Password via https //g.co/recover option. Moreover, for the users who have no idea about the password reset process, they can follow the instructions provided in the article and access the Gmail account quickly.
Steps to reset Gmail account password
1. Visit the Gmail password recovery page to initiate the password reset process.
2. Now, provide the username for the Gmail account and click on the Next option.
3. For account verification, opt for send code on the phone number option.
4. Further, a code will be offered to the user, which they need to enter for account verification.
5. After account verification, the user will be offered an option to reset the password of the Gmail account.
6. And once the new password is created, the user can save the changes and check if they can access their Gmail account.
7. Besides, for resetting the Gmail account password, the user can also opt for alternative options like email and security questions. Also, one can contact the support to seek the required help for resetting the Gmail account password in time.
8. Gmail Password Recovery via Voice Call
Nowadays, the Gmail account has become one of the basic requirements for accessing Android devices, or for performing various online activities, it has become essential that the user has a Gmail account.
Besides, to help users resolve this issue, the service providers have introduced Gmail Password Recovery via Voice Call option that one can use to reset the password for their account.
In case, if the user has no idea about this process, they can check out the detailed procedure provided in this article and access their Gmail account without any troubles.
Procedure to recover Gmail password via voice call service
1. Launch the recovery page on the browser and enter the username of the Gmail account.
2. After that, click on the Next option and proceed with the recovery process.
3. Now, select recovery via phone option and proceed with the process.
4. Further, select get code over a voice call option.
5. Then, the user will be provided with the verification code over a phone call.
6. After that, the user is required to enter that code and click on the Next option.
7. Once the account is verified, the user can create a new password for their Gmail account.
8. After the new password is created, the user can click on the Save option and check if they can access their account using the new password.
Besides, if the user still has queries regarding the recovery process, one can contact the Google Support for the required help and access their Gmail account quickly.
9. How to Recover Deleted Gmail Account
The Recovery Process of Deleted Google Account:
1. The process of recovery starts with opening the account recovery page of Google and entering your email address.
2. Then, you have to tap on the Next button.
3. You will be asked to enter the last password you remember for this account. If the password you enter is correct, you can directly sign in to your account. But if you do not enter the correct one, then you have to move to the next step.
4. You will receive a text or call on the phone number that you associate with your account at the time of account creation.
5. You will receive a verification code. You have to enter that code and select the month and year in which you created the account.
6. This was the process of Gmail account recovery that you can also be understood by calling on the toll-free number and contacting the customer care executives.
10. Google Account Recovery on Mobile Device
Have you lost access to your Google account and have no clue how to regain access to your account? Then, don't need to worry, as in this article, you will be offered with the detailed steps that one can follow to recover their Google account.
Procedure to recover Google account on mobile
1. Launch the browser on the mobile device and open the Google recovery page.
2. Once the recovery page is launched, provide the username of the account that needs to be recovered.
3. Now, select a recovery option for initiating the recovery process.
4. Further, provide the recovery options where the user is required to select recovery via phone number option.
5. Then, the user will be offered with a recovery code on the linked phone number.
6. After that, the user is required to provide that code and reset the password of the Google account.
7. And once the new password is created, the user can save the changes and access the Google account using the new password.
8. And with the end of this process of Google Account Recovery, the user can easily access their Google account without any issues and enjoy uninterrupted Google services.
HOW DO YOU RECOVER YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD?
Note: In order to recover your password, you must have first completed the security questions associated with your account. To reset your email password, click here to go to our Manage my account page. Click on the ‘I forgot my password' link, and follow the instructions.
How do I recover or reset my email password or change my email user …
1. Search for: How do you recover your email password?
How can I recover my Google Account password?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
2. Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
3. Enter your email address and click Continue.
4. If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don't know.
5. Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
How do I recover my Google account (or Gmail) password or username …
Search for: How can I recover my Google Account password?
1. Visit dropbox.com in your web browser.
2. Click Sign in.
3. Click Forgot your password?
4. Enter the email address you used to create the account.
5. Check your email inbox, and click the link in the email you received to reset your password.
6. Reset a Dropbox password – Dropbox
How we can change our Gmail password in Android phone?
Follow these steps to change the Google password on your Android device.
1. Open “Settings“.
2. Select “Accounts“.
3. Select “Google“.
4. Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
5. Choose “Sync now“.
6. You should receive a notification that says “Account Action Required“.
7. Android: Change Stored Google Password – Technipages
One Last Thought
For Gmail Account Recovery. Go to Google's Account Recovery page, enter your account information, and click Next: If you've previously linked a phone number to your account, you can use it to retrieve a verification code by SMS.