This article teaches you ways to set a profile image to your YouTube account. Since Google owns YouTube, the profile image you utilize on your Google account is the identical image used to your YouTube account.
Using a Computer
- Go to https://www.youtube.com in a net browser. You can use any net browser on a PC or Mac.
- Log-in to your YouTube account. If you aren’t logged into your YouTube account routinely, click on the blue Sign In button positioned within the high proper of the YouTube webpage. Then choose the Google account related to your YouTube account.
- Click the icon within the upper-right nook. This is the place your profile image usually goes. If you do not need a profile image set, it is going to be a colored circle along with your preliminary within the center. This shows your account menu.
- Click Settings. It’s in the direction of the underside of your account menu. It’s after an icon that resembles a gear.
- Click Edit on Google. It’s the blue textual content after your title and profile picture at the high of the Settings menu. This opens the “About Me” web page to your Google account.
- Click the icon within the round icon. The round icon in the course of the web page accommodates your present profile picture or a colored circle along with your preliminary. Click the white digital camera icon within the center to show the “Pick a Photo” window.
- Click Upload Photo. It’s the primary sq. within the upper-left nook of the “Pick a Photo” window. This shows a file browser you should utilize to choose a picture.
- Select a picture and click on Open. Use the file browser to navigate to a picture file on your pc. Different folders are listed within the sidebar to the left of the file browser. Click a picture file to choose it, after which click on Open within the lower-right nook of the file browser.
Using iPhone and iPad
- Open the YouTube app. The YouTube app has an icon that resembles a purple TV display screen with a white ‘Play’ triangle within the center. Tap the icon on your home screen to open the app.
- Tap the icon within the upper-right nook. This is often the place your profile image goes. If you haven’t set a profile image to your YouTube account, it shows a colored circle along with your preliminary within the center.
- Tap your title. It’s beneath your profile icon at the high of the “Account” menu. This shows a listing of accounts you may sign up with.
- Tap . The gear icon is within the upper-right nook of the “Accounts” menu. This shows the “Manage accounts” menu.
- Tap the account you need to set a new image for. This shows the menu for that Google account.
- Tap Update Photo. It’s the blue textual content beneath your title and e-mail at the high of the Google Account menu.
- Tap Set profile picture. It’s the blue textual content within the lower-right nook of the pop-up.
- Tap Take a picture or Choose from photographs. If you want to take a picture along with your digital camera, faucet Take a picture. If you want to select a picture, faucet Choose from photographs.
- If you might be requested if you need to enable YouTube to enter your photographs, faucet Allow.
- Tap or take a picture. If you’re taking a new picture, faucet the round icon on the backside of the display screen to take a picture, then faucet Use Photo. Otherwise, the faucet Camera roll after which the faucet is a picture you need to use as your YouTube picture. This unit the picture as your YouTube picture.
How to Add a Profile Picture to Your YouTube Profile
- Open the Google app. The Google app has a white icon with purple, yellow, inexperienced, and blue “G”. Tap the icon in your home screen, Google folder, or apps menu to open the Google app.
- Tap the More … tab. It’s within the lower-right nook of the app. It’s the icon with three horizontal dots.
- Tap your title and e-mail deal with. It’s on the high left-hand nook of the “More” menu.
- Tap Manage your Google account. It’s the button beneath your title and e-mail deal on the high of the display screen. This shows your Google account menu.
- Tap the Personal information tab. It’s the second tab on the high of the display screen. This is the place you edit your private information.
- Tap Photo. It’s the primary choice on the high of the Personal Info menu.
- Tap your profile icon. It’s the round picture above your title. This shows your present profile picture or a colored circle along with your preliminary. This shows the “Pick a picture” menu
- Tap Capture pictures or Files. If you want to take a picture along with your digital camera, the faucet Capture picture after faucet Camera. Use the white button on the backside of the display screen to take a picture. If you want to choose a picture out of your Gallery, faucet Files after which faucet the file you need to use as your profile picture.
- Tap Done. It’s within the upper-right nook of the display screen that shows your profile picture. This confirms and units the picture to your Google and YouTube accounts.
Q: Why cannot I add a profile pic on YouTube?
A: What you can do: Wait for twenty-four hours so that the modifications can take impact. After 24 hours if the profile picture is nonetheless not modified, go to the YouTube channel customize choice, then click on your profile photograph after which re-upload your picture on your profile image. After updating the profile image, you once more have to wait.
Q: Why is the image not exhibited on YouTube?
A: These issues are fastened by updating the browser, clearing the cache, or restarting the browser. Computer issues: When points with the pc trigger YouTube to show a black display as a substitute for movies, you possibly can normally repair it with an easy restart.
Q: How can I open my profile image?
A: To see a person’s image, merely click on their account. There you will have the opportunity to view it in a regular measurement, whereas in your feed and within the search engine you will see a mini model of it. Keep in thoughts that with the Instagram profile photograph, you possibly can’t zoom in as you’ll with a feed publish or a gallery picture.
Q: How to improve subscribers on YouTube?
A: When you work together with your viewers, it provides them with a sense of gratification. This leads to a larger probability of people that would need to subscribe to your channel.
Q: What is a thumbnail on YouTube?
A: Video thumbnails let your viewers view a fast snapshot of your video. You can select from the choices YouTube mechanically generates, or add your personal in case your account is verified. You may add thumbnails within the YouTube Studio app on your cell machine.