Do you like cat movies? Music movies? Whatever your YouTube watching preferences, you might often need to save a video to your favorites record. Assuming you may have a YouTube account, you may simply do that by way of a couple of various strategies.
Adding From Your Channel
- Open your channel. Go to https://www.youtube.com/, click on the Guide button (three horizontal strains) within the higher left nook of the display screen, and choose My Channel.
- Click Playlists. From the choices beneath your channel identification, click on the choice known as Playlists. This will open up your web page containing any playlists you may have created. If you may have by no means created a playlist, you’ll solely see two playlists: Liked movies and Favorites.
- Click Favorites. From the record of playlists on your playlists web page, click on the Favorites playlist. Of course, when you have by no means added a video to your playlist, this record will probably be clean.
- Be certain you click on the precise phrase, Favorites. Do not click on the field above the phrase.
- Add a video. From the Favorites playlist, click on the Add Videos button from the fitting facet of the webpage. This will open up a pop-up dialog field.
- Search by video: From the three tabs on the highest of the pop-up dialog field, click on the Video Search possibility. Then, enter the title or topic of the video you might be looking for. You don’t want to essentially know the precise identity of the video to discover it. You can choose and add several or particular person movies per search period by merely clicking on any of the listed movies. A blue field will spotlight the video after you click on it.
- Finish including the video. After deciding on the proper movies or after pasting the URL of a video, press the blue Add Videos button from the underside left of the pop-up dialog field. You ought to now have efficiently up-to-date your Favorite movies record.
How to Add a Video to Your Favorites on YouTube
Adding from the video web page
- Search for a video. Search for the video you need to add utilizing YouTube’s search bar. You don’t essentially want to know the precise identity of the video to discover it. Try looking for a period associated with the video. Read our article about how to discover YouTube movies if you’re confused.
- Know what your Favorites record is. Know the distinction between including a video to your Favorites and different options on YouTube. You also can “like” the video to present that you just loved it, or add it to “Watch Later” to play it after the video you might be at present watching.
- Click “Add To”. Beneath the crimson Subscribe button, you will note an Add To hyperlink to the fitting of a plus image. This button will permit you to add the video to any of your playlists, together with Favorites.
- Select Favorites. After clicking Add To, you will note a record of your playlists, together with Favorites, in a drop-down menu. Click the Favorites possibility to add the video to your Favorites playlist
- Conscious that the video will probably be mechanically added to your Favorites playlist after deciding on the Favorites possibility.
Q: Are my YouTube favorites public?
A: First open youtube on your cell system, then faucet your image and select “my channel”. From there go to the playlist tab and tab these 3 little dots after your playlist. Edit, and there you should have a drop-down record with privateness settings. There are “non-public”, “unlisted” and “public”.
Q: Where are my saved favorites?
A: On the house web page of google on your android, on the decrease proper it says extra with three dots. Click on that and click on “collections” on the menu that pops up. It then reveals to you all of your favorited.
Q: How do I handle my saved movies on YouTube?
A: On your property web page of the YouTube software, the faucet on the Library possibility, after which scroll down to the Watch Later possibility and open it. You’ll see all of the movies saved in your playlist, and you’re not too long ago saved video will seem on the backside of the record.
Q: How do I declare YouTube shorts?
A: How do I declare my Shorts bonus from the Shorts Fund? Qualifying creators can choose CLAIM BONUS within the e-mail or in-app notification to go to the Shorts Fund web page in YouTube Studio. From this web page, creators want to full two steps to declare their bonus: Accept the bonus phrases.
Q: Can creators see who their Favorites are?
A: No extra non-public lurking. You can now not favorite a TikTok in peace. Earlier this month, TikTok made a replace that notifies creators when somebody favorites their video on the app. This means your favorites aren’t as nameless as they used to be, which frankly sucks the enjoyment out of the favorites function.