Do you need to change your YouTube Channel title? You can simply change your YouTube channel title by utilizing YouTube Studio on a PC or utilizing the YouTube app on your cell phone. This wikiHow article teaches you the way to change your YouTube channel title.
Things You Should Know
- If you’ve gotten a verification badge, altering your YouTube channel title will make it go away.
- It might take up to three days for the title change to take impact throughout all of YouTube.
- You can change your YouTube channel title not more than thrice every 90 days.
Using a Computer
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/ in your PC’s net browser. This will take you to the YouTube-dwelling web page.
- Click your profile icon. It’s the round icon along with your preliminary or your profile picture within the upper-right nook. This shows a drop-down menu.
- If you see SIGN IN right here as a substitute, click on SIGN IN, then enter your electronic mail deal with and password. You can then click on your profile icon.
- If you aren’t signed into the right Google account, click on Switch Account within the drop-down menu. Then click on the right account or click on Add account and sign up with the e-mail deal and password for the right account.
- Click YouTube Studio. It’s the second possibility within the menu that seems once you click on your profile icon. This takes you to YouTube Studio the place you possibly can handle your YouTube channel and movies.
- Click Customization. It’s within the menu bar to the left. It’s close to the underside of the menu
- Click Basic Info. It’s the third tab on the high of the web page. This web page permits you to edit your channel’s primary information.
- Click subsequently to your account title. Your account title is listed at the high of the web page. Click the icon that resembles a pencil after your account title to edit your account title.
- Type a brand new title under “Name.” Use the primary field on the high of the web page to enter your new account title.
- Click Publish. It’s the blue button within the upper-right nook. This saves the modifications you’ve gotten made and updates your new account title. Allow a couple of days for the modifications to take impact throughout all of YouTube.
How to Change Your YouTube Channel Name
Using the Mobile App
- Open the YouTube app. Tap the YouTube app icon, which resembles a white triangle on a crimson background in your Home display or apps menu.
- If you are not signed into YouTube, choose your account and/or enter your electronic mail deal with and password to sign up earlier than continuing.
- If you have not already completed so, go forward and download the YouTube app. It’s free. You can obtain it from the Google Play Store on Android gadgets or the App Store on iPhones and iPad.
- Tap your profile icon. It’s a circle within the top-right nook of the display. A pop-up menu will seem.
- If you want to change to a unique account, faucet your account title on the high after which choose the right channel. If you aren’t signed into the right account, faucet Add an account and add the right account related to your YouTube channel.
- Tap My channel. This possibility is on the high of the menu.
- Tap the “Edit” icon to the appropriate of your presentation title. To change the title of your account, faucet the icon that resembles a pencil after your account title on the high of the web page.
- Type a brand new title on your channel under “Name.” Use the on-screen keyboard to kind your new channel title on the road under “Name.”
- Tap Ok or. If you’re utilizing an Android machine, faucet Ok is within the lower-right nook of the dialogue field. If you’re utilizing an iPhone or iPad, faucet the icon that resembles a checkmark within the upper-right nook. This saves your channel title.
- If your YouTube channel is related to a college or work Google account, you won’t have the ability to change your channel title.
Q: Why I Cannot change my YouTube channel title?
A: Why Can’t I Change My YouTube Channel Name? If you have tried to change your title and couldn’t do it, it is probably as a result of it has been modified thrice in a 90-day interval already. Now, you will have to wait for an additional 90 days to change it once more.
Q: How do I alter my YouTube channel ID?
A: If you want to change your URL, you can do this by updating your deal at youtube.com/deal with. New customized URLs can now not be arranged and current customized URLs can now not be modified. Existing customized URLs will proceed to work. If you will need to completely delete your customized URL, you can do so by deleting your channel.
Q: How do I alter my YouTube title without altering my Google title?
A: Select ‘Basic information’ and the faucet on the pencil icon to change your channel title. On the cellular, faucet in your profile image. Tap on ‘Your channel’, and choose edit channel. Once right here, the faucet on the pencil icon to change your channel title.
Q: What is my YouTube username?
A: You can see your channel’s consumer and channel IDs in your superior account settings on a pc or cellular browser. Sign in to YouTube. From the left menu, choose Advanced settings. You’ll see your channel’s consumer and channel IDs.
Q: Can my YouTube channel have a unique title than my Google account?
A: Connect it to your private Google Account: The channel will use your Google Account title and picture. Connect it to a Brand Account: The YouTube channel can use a unique title than the one you utilize in your Google Account.