How Do You Bulk Delete Your Tweets
There are three very useful programs available on the Internet that will erase the majority – and in some instances all – of your tweets. While each tool has a unique appearance, they all function in the same way.
I’ll go through each of the free tools for deleting tweets below.
- Tweet Remover
Tweet Delete offers one of the most user-friendly interfaces of any application on our list. You’ll be greeted with a lady swinging on a sun-kissed hammock, happily erasing her tweets.
But, more seriously, after activating the software, Tweet Delete provides an easy-to-use dashboard displaying all of your tweets. Some of its major characteristics are as follows:
Auto-delete — Enabling auto-delete will remove your earliest tweets gradually but progressively every day.
Tweet archive – Use this tool to find extremely specific tweets.
Full deletion-The fastest and cleanest way to erase your Twitter account.
Tweet Delete also includes search criteria to help you limit down your results. There is a harsh word filter to find tweets with offensive language, a tweet-type filter to find retweets, likes, and replies, and a media filter to find gifs, photos, and videos.
Aside from all of these features, here’s how to remove old tweets:
Tweet Delete: How to Delete Tweets
- Find and click on Sign in with Twitter from the homepage. This should be placed right under their call to action, “Delete numerous tweets with one click!”
- A new window will appear, prompting you to approve the Twitter app using Global authentication. To proceed, click Authorize app.
- You’ll be sent to the Tweet Delete dashboard. You may remove all tweets or individual tweets from this page. Check the box next to each tweet to see it.
- Click Delete Tweets in the upper right corner, then hit the red Delete box. Please be aware that removing tweets is a permanent action that cannot be reversed.
Downsides: Tweet Delete has a few drawbacks, the most notable of which being that the free version only allows you to remove up to five tweets each day. Additionally, premium users have access to options like as auto-delete, tweet archiving, and complete deletion.
Paid versions: There are two levels if you want to pay for Tweet Delete. The Premium subscription enables you to remove up to 3,000 tweets per day, while the Infinite tier allows you to delete an unlimited number of tweets each day.
Premium— $5.99 per month on an annual basis, $9.99 per month on a month-to-month basis
Unlimited – $7.50/month on a yearly basis, $14.99/month on a month-to-month basis
- Twitter Delete
Next on the list is Tweet Remove, which is a no-frills method to delete up to 3,200 of your most recent tweets. Tweet Delete lacks the comprehensive functionality and sleek design of Tweet Delete, but it is an excellent solution for people who need to quickly delete more than five tweets each day.
- Find and click on Sign in with Twitter from the homepage. Before you can authorize the app, you must check the box that says you agree to their terms of service.
- A new window will appear requesting you to approve the Mem set Ltd. Twitter app. To proceed, click Authorize app.
- Tweet Remove will then give you the option to delete tweets ranging in age from one week to one year. Existing tweets may be deleted after one year if the total number of tweets is less than 3,200.
- Click the Activate Twee delete button. Please be aware that removing tweets is a permanent action that cannot be reversed.
- Tweet Delete may also inform followers that you’ve removed tweets by posting to your feed. It may also request that you follow its Twitter account. Uncheck these boxes before pressing the delete button.
Downsides: While Tweet Delete works fast, removing a large number of tweets in a single sweep may take some time and result in significant problems with your Twitter timeline. If this happens, it can only be fixed by Twitter support.
Paid versions: Unlike Tweet Delete, this application is completely free to use.
- Twitter Eraser
Tweet Eraser, the last application on our list, combines the free features of Tweet Delete with the dashboard settings of Tweet Delete. Tweet Eraser isn’t shy about informing customers about their free and paid levels of the service, since it’s the first thing you’ll notice when you visit the site. However, we’ll go through these levels in more detail later.
You’ll be able to access the Tweet Eraser dashboard after you’ve logged in. Some of its major characteristics are as follows:
Search filters – Use keywords to find particular tweets. You may then build a custom filter to use in the future.
Several Twitter accounts – Many individuals have both a personal and a professional Twitter account. You may use this functionality to sync these accounts.
Keep deleted tweets— While deleted tweets are no longer visible to the public, you may still view them using this function.
Tweet Eraser: How to Delete Tweets
- Locate the free tier on the site and click Just sign in with Twitter.
- A new window will appear, requesting you to approve the Project stage Twitter app. To proceed, click Authorize app.
- You’ll be redirected to the Tweet Eraser dashboard. You may remove all tweets or individual tweets from this page. Check the box next to each tweet to see it.
- After you’ve chosen your tweets, click the red Delete Tweets button. Please be aware that removing tweets is a permanent action that cannot be reversed.
Downsides: Although there are on-page ads, you can remove up to 3,200 tweets each usage, which is better than Tweet Delete. Furthermore, search criteria are restricted in the free version. Paid customers get access to features such as synchronizing multiple Twitter accounts and storing previous tweets.
Paid versions: There are two levels if you want to pay for Tweet Eraser. The Standard eraser enables you to remove an unlimited number of tweets each day, but you can’t store previous tweets and your search criteria are restricted. All functions and search criteria in the Premium eraser are practically unrestricted.
Standard – $6.99 per month for 30 days
Premium-$9.99 per month for 30 days
What happens when you delete your tweets?
That’s all. Your chosen tweets have now been removed, but it’s worth logging back into Twitter to verify everything went properly.
There are a few more things you should be aware of.
Deleting a significant number of tweets at once may cause a Twitter issue that can only be resolved by Twitter support. So, proceed with caution.
Because the aforementioned tools are still third-party apps, they will have ‘read and write’ access to your Twitter account until this access is removed. Access may be revoked by heading to Profile & Settings > Apps and devices > Revoke access.
You’ve got it now. There are three tools and three methods for deleting all of your tweets. Once your previous tweets have been removed, your account is as good as new.