This wikiHow teaches you ways to change to audio-only mode whereas watching a music video on YouTube Music, utilizing a desktop web browser. YouTube Music’s browser-based net participant would not have an audio-only toggle in Settings just like the cellular app. If you have got a premium subscription to YouTube Music, you’ll be able to reduce the video to the mini-participant, and shut the mini-participant in some movies to maintain enjoying audio-only.
Things You Should Know
- Navigate to YouTube Music in your net browser.
- Select the video you need to play. Then, click on the downward-facing arrow to reduce the video.
- Close the mini video participant. Note that this can be a premium characteristic solely out there with a paid subscription.
- Open YouTube Music in a web browser. Type https://music.youtube.com into the deal with bar, and press ↵ Enter or ⏎ Return on your keyboard.
- Click the video you need to play in audio-only mode. This will open the video, and begin enjoying it in video mode.
- YouTube Music would not have an audio-only toggle within the web-based model just like the cellular app, however, you’ll be able to reduce the video and shut the mini participant to maintain listening to the audio in some tracks.
- Click the white icon on the bottom right. You can discover this button after the Repeat and Shuffle icons within the lower-right nook of the web page. It will reduce the video to the mini-player within the lower-right nook of the web page.
- The arrow icon on the bottom right will flip upwards if you reduce the video.
- Click the “X” icon on the top-right of the mini video participant. When you reduce the video and see the mini participant on the bottom-right nook of the web page, click on the “X” icon within the upper-right nook of the video participant to shut it.
- This will shut the mini video participant, and proceed to enjoy the monitor in audio solely.
- When you hover over the “X” icon and wait a bit, it’s going to say “Close mini participant” on a pop-up label.
- This is a premium characteristic, and solely out there with a paid subscription to YouTube Music premium service. You will not see it with no paid YouTube Music subscription.
- Click the upwards arrowhead icon on the bottom right. This will develop the video display once more, and change you again to video mode.
How to Play Audio Only on YouTube Music on PC or Mac
Q: Is there a manner to make YouTube audio solely?
A: On your machine, open the YouTube Music app. Tap your profile image within the prime proper nook. Hit Settings. Toggle on Limit cellular knowledge utilization to flip off movies when on knowledge, or hit Don’t play music movies to flip them off utterly.
Q: How do I play YouTube audio solely on my pc?
A: This will open the video, and begin enjoying it in video mode. YouTube Music would not have an audio-only toggle within the web-based model just like the cellular app, however, you’ll be able to reduce the video and shut the mini participant to maintain listening to the audio in some tracks.
Q: How can I play YouTube audio without video?
A: Open the music you need to get pleasure from within the YouTube Music app. You’ll see the choice to choose Song or Video mode on the prime of the display. Tap Video to flip on video mode. Tap Song to solely hear the album model of the music.
Q: How do I isolate audio from YouTube?
A: To make edits to the audio properly click on the video within the timeline and choose Detach Audio. A brand new monitor will seem and you may click on it to choose it. Now you’ll be able to minimize or trim the file and you may even add results to it. When prepared simply click on the Export button on the prime proper of the display.
Q: Why does YouTube Music not work on PC?
A: Restart your machine. Check for system updates in your machine’s Settings. Clear your YouTube Music app cache. You can both do that in your machine’s Settings or by deleting and redownloading the YouTube Music app.