How To Un Tag Yourself From Twitter Photos
Twitter enables you to tag up to ten individuals in a single post, and it does not count against the character limit. When a user tags someone else, that individual gets an automated notice. Some spammers may take advantage of this function by tagging you in unpleasant and irrelevant posts.
Or maybe some of your pals are continually tagging you and you don’t want to be a part of it.
Whatever the reason, you may un tag yourself from a Twitter tweet since you are the only one who determines where to be tagged.
This post will teach you how to un tag yourself from Twitter photographs and how to prevent others from tagging you in their tweets in the future.
How do you un tag yourself from photographs on Twitter?
If someone has already tagged you in his tweet and you want to un tag yourself from it, please follow the instructions below:
If you haven’t already, go to Twitter and sign in to your account;
Find the tweet in which you were tagged;
Click the menu symbol in the tweet’s upper right corner.
Select “Remove my tag from picture” from the selection menu. Done!
However, if someone continues tagging you in tweets and you don’t have time to manually un tag yourself, you may restrict others from tagging you in tweets permanently by modifying your account’s settings.
How can you stop people from tagging you in images on Twitter?
If you’re tired of spammers tagging you in their tweets, you can change your Twitter account’s privacy settings to control who may tag you in their postings or stop the service entirely.
- Go to Twitter and sign in to your account;
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu after clicking on the Settings symbol in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Security and privacy” from the menu on the left.
- Select who may tag you in their tweets under the Privacy tab. You have three options: “Allow anybody to tag me in images,” “Allow only those I follow to tag me in photos,” or “Do not allow anyone to tag me in photos.” Choose the second or third choice;
- Select “Save changes”;
- You will be requested to re-enter the password for your Twitter account. Retype your password and click “Save changes” once again. Done!
Random individuals will no longer be able to tag you in their images, thus you will no longer be irritated.
I hope you found this advice useful and now understand how to un tag oneself from Twitter photographs.