This article will educate you on ways to view the desktop model of YouTube on any cell phone. Following this text does not require any device-rooting, modifications to the working system, or third-party purposes.
- Go to Settings > Apps > YouTube on your telephone.
- Tap Disable on the prime left-hand facet.
- Tap Disable App once more when prompted.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Tap the three dots (settings menu) on the highest right-hand facet of your browser display screen.
- Tap Request Desktop Site.
- Type any youtube.com URL into the handlebar.
- Finished. The desktop model of YouTube will now be displayed for the period of your web-looking session (till you shut the tab).
- To return to the cellular model of YouTube, click on the three dots on the prime proper facet of your browser and click on Request Desktop Site.
How to View Desktop Version of YouTube on an Android Phone
Q: Is there a desktop model of YouTube?
A: After a few years, the corporate nonetheless has not constructed a local utility for the Windows platform. However, now YouTube is a Progressive Web App (PWA), which you’ll set up on Windows 10 utilizing the newest model of Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
Q: How do I modify my YouTube view mode?
A: Computer: Click the dashed sq. on the bottom-right nook of a video to make it a full display screen. To exit the full display screen, simply press the Esc key. You may go for Theater Mode, which will increase the video’s dimension without taking over your complete display screen. For Theater Mode, click on the rectangle on the backside of the video.
Q: Does Android have a desktop app?
A: You can use the Remote Desktop shopper for Android to work with Windows apps and desktops straight out of your Android machine or a Chromebook that helps the Google Play Store. This article will present you with ways to get begin utilizing the shopper. If you could have any extra questions, be sure to test our FAQ.
Q: Can you enter YouTube Studio on cellular?
A: Other Features. Click right here to enter different options like stay streaming, playlists, copyright data, and extra. If you could have a cellular machine like a smartphone or pill, you can too use the free YouTube Studio app for iOS and Android.
Q: What is the Web model of YouTube?
A: YouTube is a free video-sharing website that makes it straightforward to watch online movies. You may even create and add your movies to share with others. Created in 2005, YouTube is now one of the preferred websites on the Web, with guests watching around 6 billion hours of video each month.