How Do One Access Original Facebook Account With New Phone Number
In certain instances, you can simply recover a lost Facebook account, but in others, the account stays lost, and if you don’t know how to recover it, you’ll have to create a new Facebook account, losing all the connections that came with the previous ones. People are almost crying, “I want my old account back!” So, let’s have a look at how to restore a lost Facebook account on your Android smartphone using these easy methods.
How to Access Lost Facebook Accounts Using an Email Address or a Phone Number
- Use your Android browser to go to facebook.com.
- Enter the email address or phone number connected with the lost account.
- Select Forgotten password.
- Choose your desired account discovery method. Either a phone number, an email address, or a name. (The phone number option is only advantageous if you have not misplaced your Sim Card.)
- You will be emailed a verification code.
- Enter it and press the submit button.
- Enter a new password of your choosing here.
- Please enter it again to confirm and reactivate your account.
You may simply access your lost Facebook account on an Android phone by following these instructions.
How to Recover a Facebook Account When You Don’t Have a Phone Number
Are you unable to access your Facebook account because you have forgotten your Facebook password? Not to fear, you can quickly restore your lost Facebook account since Facebook’s designers understand how readily individuals forget their passwords. You can restore your lost Facebook account even if you don’t have your phone number. So there’s no need to keep stating things like “I want my old account back!” If you have misplaced your SIM card, you may utilize this technique. So, let’s have a look at how you may reclaim your account in a few simple steps.
Enter facebook.com in the search box of your preferred browser.
Enter your Facebook login and then click the Forgot password link at the bottom of the page.
Facebook will take you to a recovery page where you may choose from a variety of recovery alternatives. Because you do not have a connected phone number, you must choose email.
- Enter the alternative email address and click the Submit button. Send an email
- A verification code will be sent to you.
- Copy and paste the code into the recovery page, then click Next.
- Facebook will validate the code.
- Make a new password that is both simple to remember and strong.
- To confirm, click OK.
Your account will also be reactivated.
You may simply restore your lost Facebook account by following these instructions, and if you are unable to do so, please contact Facebook customer care.
How Can I Login to My Old Facebook Account If I Don’t Have a Password?
Some individuals forget both their username and password for their previous Facebook account. It is, however, very simple to go through and restore your deleted Facebook account. Your email address and password are the only requirements for this to be feasible. Let’s take a look at how to restore an old Facebook account without a password.
- Open the Facebook login page in your browser or the Facebook mobile app.
- At the bottom, click Forgotten password.
- Enter the phone number or email address linked to your Facebook account.
- The account’s profile and DP will be shown.
- Continue if it is your lost Facebook account.
- An OTP will be issued to the phone number or email address you provided.
- Enter the OTP here.
And your deactivated Facebook account will be restored.
You’ve shown that it’s simple to restore a lost Facebook account without a password by following these instructions.
How Can I Recover My Lost Facebook Account Via Friends?
Signing onto Facebook may be difficult at times, particularly if you have forgotten your password. While there are various ways to get access to it, one one that sticks out is regaining your Facebook account via friends. All you have to do is notify them, and you will be able to regain access to your lost Facebook account via your friends. Following these easy steps will take you through the whole procedure.
Enter facebook.com into a computer browser.
On the login screen, click Forgot account?
A list of emails will urge you to restore your account.
If you no longer have access to any of them, click the no longer have access button.
Enter a new email address that you can access.
Next should be clicked.
Enter your password here.
Follow the instructions on your screen and input the code that was given to you.
Click Show my trusted connections.
Enter the complete name of a reliable contact.
A series of instructions with a URL that only your buddy has access to will be shown.
Send the link to the buddy whose name you entered and request that he or she open it.
The URL includes a Login code.
Request that they provide you with the Login code.
Use the code to get access to and revive your deactivated Facebook account.
How Do I Recover My Lost Facebook Account If I Don’t Have Two-Step Verification?
One method for restoring a lost Facebook account is to use the two-step verification system that Facebook has implemented to keep Facebook accounts safe. However, many users do not have access to their two-step verification and, as a result, are unaware of this method of restoring a deleted Facebook account. That is why people who establish new accounts often exclaim, “I want my old account back!”
So, as long as you activated two-step verification on the lost Facebook account, you may continue with these procedures.
- Go to facebook.com in your browser.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or phone number associated with the lost account.
- Send a code to the registered email address.
- To finish the verification procedure, follow the steps.
- Password reset for your account.
In addition, your account will be activated.
One Last Thought
As you can see, there are many ways to restore a lost Facebook account. So you don’t have to panic the next time you can’t access your account. This should be beneficial.