How Do You Download Facebook Videos With Google Chrome
Have you seen a humorous or educational video on Facebook that you can’t seem to download? There is nothing you can do about the fact that the Facebook app does not enable you to download movies straight to your phone. But there’s one final thing you can do before you go searching for applications that don’t really allow you download Facebook videos on Android phones but instead display a slew of advertisements. I’ve worked out a painless technique, and trust me when I say you’ll thank me afterwards.
There are numerous applications on Google Play that promise to be able to download Facebook videos, however they are all fake. The technique I’ll teach you works without the need to download any other applications. Yes, this is a Google Chrome hack that works. Instead of using terrible downloading applications, check out this quick tutorial on how to download Facebook videos on Android and Windows phones.
On Android, how can you download Facebook videos?
Here’s how to download Facebook videos without using any extra software. Google Chrome for Android is all you’ll need.
- On your Android smartphone or tablet, open the Facebook app.
- Navigate to the video you wish to download or save.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the corner to copy the video URL.
Make sure you don’t choose ‘Save video’ since it won’t save to your computer. To play videos, you’ll need to go to your Facebook save videos page. The key is to store it outside on the storage so that it may be shared, transferred, or simply What sapped to your friends or contacts.
Here’s where the magic happens once you’ve copied the video URL to your clipboard.
- Go to facebook.com using Google Chrome.
- Copy the URL from the clipboard and paste it.
- Tap paste after a long press on the address bar. If prompted, log into your Facebook account. Play the Facebook video page as soon as it loads.
- A Download video option will show if you press and hold the on the playing video.
- When you click it, the video will be downloaded to your computer’s storage. A notice will appear, and the downloading process will begin.
We tested it on iPhones, but neither Chrome nor Safari worked. For Windows, use the Edge browser to complete the same procedures. On Android, it works with Google Chrome, and on Windows Phone, it works with Microsoft Edge.
If you tried this technique and it worked for you, please share it with your friends on social media. This is the simplest way for downloading Facebook videos on Android smartphones right now.