How To Get Rid Of Error 368 In Messenger
Error 368 or “Messenger Unfortunately Stopped” may occur for a variety of reasons, including disk space issues, a large amount of media saved in the program, or when a file linked with the Messenger app is removed.
Further research reveals that error code 368 is translated as “Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Material: Some content in this message has been flagged as inappropriate by Facebook users.”
This seems to suggest that Facebook believes the material to be spam, either because of the message’s substance or because of the high number of publishing attempts in a short period of time.
There may be a few of causes for this.
- The Facebook filter may classify your material as spam.
- You’ve attached a link that Facebook has banned.
- You send the message too fast and without establishing a time restriction.
- If a large number of individuals designate your communication as spam,
- Subscribers that get the error notice have been inactive with your messenger for many days.
Subscribers who have previously flagged your communication as spam.
We now suggest that you use this tool to correct your mistake. Furthermore, this program corrects common computer problems, protects you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimum performance. With this program, you can rapidly resolve PC issues and prevent others from occurring:
Step1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows10,8,7, XP, and Vista).
Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to locate Windows registry errors that may be causing PC difficulties.
Step 3: Select “Repair All” to resolve all problems.
Restarting Your Cell Phone
- Try rebooting your mobile device to fix this problem.
- Turn off your mobile device and then back on again.
- Now, try utilizing the Messenger app.
- Clearing the Cache of the Facebook Messenger Application
- If the issue continues, clear the application cache.
Follow these instructions to delete the Facebook Messenger cache and data on your Android device:
- On your Android smartphone, tap the Settings icon. This icon’s default look is a thumbnail with circular gears, so you shouldn’t have any difficulty recognizing it.
- The device settings interface is divided into many categories, including Wireless & Network, Device, Personal, and System.
- Because apps are classified as a device, search for the “Apps” or “App settings” menu option. This name variant is determined by the version of Android installed on your device. To continue to the next screen, choose the “Apps/ App Settings” option.
- All installed apps on your smartphone will be shown. Typically, these applications are arranged alphabetically. (In alphabetical order.)
- Scroll down and tap the Facebook Messenger program to see the application’s settings options.
- Several options will be presented, including the ability to remove the program and force a shutdown. A number appears under the memory settings for this program, showing how much memory it consumes on your device. To go to the next interface, choose the “Memory” option.
- You’ll see specifics about how Facebook Messenger utilized the offline storage space. Tap the Clear Cache option to clear the cache data. Tap the Clear Data option to delete all data connected with this program. Please keep in mind that you may need to log in the next time you use your Messenger program.
On your device, update the Facebook Messenger app.
- For iOS users, go to the App Store, and for Android users, go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Facebook Messenger app.
- If an update is available, click Update.
Getting Rid of the Messenger App
Closing and reopening Messenger, like rebooting your mobile device, may enable the program to restart if it crashed or if a technical issue arises.
To dismiss Messenger, launch the App Switcher on your iPhone by pressing the Home button twice.
Then, drag Messenger up and away from the screen.
If the app is no longer visible in App-Switcher, it has been closed.
Uninstall and reinstall Messenger
Application files may get corrupted, resulting in problems. Individual files may be difficult to locate, so we just remove the program and reinstall it. Your account will not be destroyed if you remove Messenger, but you will have to re-enter your login details!
- To uninstall Messenger, carefully touch and hold the program icon until your iPhone begins to hum and your apps begin to tremble.
- In the top left corner, type a tiny X.
- When the confirmation alert displays in the center of the iPhone screen, tap Delete.
- To reinstall the app, launch the App Store and choose the Search option in the bottom right corner.
- To reinstall the program, touch “Messenger” and then the cloud symbol with a downward pointing arrow.
So these are the ways and method to get rid of error 368 on messenger. Hope you understood everything from it.