What Will You Do When Twitter Says Unsupported Phone Number
Are you seeing a message on Twitter that says, “Please provide a valid phone number”?
When you input an incorrect number on Twitter, you’ll see this error.
Twitter will not be able to send you a text message if your phone number is invalid.
As a consequence, you will not be able to obtain a verification code, which is required to prevent bots from accessing your account.
In certain cases, even providing a legitimate phone number may result in an error.
There is, however, a method around this.
In this tutorial, you’ll discover how to solve the Twitter error “Please provide a valid phone number” so that you may establish an account without one.
How to Repair on Twitter, it says, “Please provide a valid phone number.”
To get rid of the “Please provide a valid phone number” message on Twitter, join up using your email rather than your phone number.
- To do so, choose “Use email instead” and sign up with your email address.
- You must check your email after entering your email address.
- In your email, Twitter will give you a 6-digit verification code.
- Check your spam and junk mail folders if you haven’t received an email from Twitter.
- Then, to confirm your email, enter the 6-digit verification code.
- After you’ve confirmed your email, establish your Twitter account by following the on-screen steps.
- You’ll be directed to set up a password, add a profile photo, update your bio, and other tasks.
The majority of these processes, however, may be skipped.
On Twitter, here’s how to solve “Please provide a valid phone number”:
- Select “Use email instead” from the drop-down menu.
- The first step is to get the Twitter app on your phone or tablet.
- Twitter is available on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- You may also create a new account on Twitter using a desktop browser.
- To establish a new account, go to Twitter and select “Sign up.”
- If you get the message “Please provide a valid phone number,” it indicates your phone number is incorrect.
- If that’s the case, you may join up using your email address rather than your phone number
- Then, to utilize your email, select “Use email instead.”
- The “Phone” box will change to a “Email” field when you select “Use email instead.”
- You may now sign up for an account using your email address.
- To begin, fill in the “Name” box with your name.
- Then, in the “Email” box, type your email address.
- Check to see whether your email address is correct.
- Finally, in the “Date of Birth” box, enter your date of birth and press “Next” to go on to the next stage.
Look for a verification code in your email.
Twitter will verify whether everything is correct once you’ve hit next.
You’ll see a “Sign up” button at the bottom of the page if your name, email, and birthdate are correct.
- To create a Twitter account, tap “Sign up.”
- A 6-digit verification number will be emailed to your email once you press “Sign up.”
- To begin, look for the verification code in your email.
- If you can’t locate it, try your junk and spam mail folders, as it may have ended up there.
- “x is your Twitter verification code,” the email’s text will state.
- Copy the 6-digit verification code from the email.
- You’ll need it in the following step to confirm your email address.
- Enter the code for verification.
- You’ll now need to confirm your email address.
1o. You must input the 6-digit verification number that was given to your email on the “We sent you a code” page.
- The code from the previous step should have been copied.
- Now copy or paste the 6-digit verification code into the box on the website.
- After you’ve input the code, click “Next” to confirm your email address.
- You’ll be sent to the “You’ll need a password” page once you’ve confirmed your email.
- You must establish a password in order to create a Twitter account.
- Create a password with at least 8 characters in the “Password” box.
- You won’t be able to create a password with less than eight characters.
- To go on to the next stage, press “Next” once you’ve established a password.
After you’ve established a password, you’ll need to complete establishing your account by following the on-screen steps.
There are a number of on-screen instructions that must be followed.
- To begin, you must submit a profile photo.
- By clicking “Skip for now” at the bottom of the page, you may skip choosing a profile image.
- Second, in the “Your bio” box, you must provide a bio.
- You may also choose to skip this step by selecting “Skip for now.”
- You’ll be prompted to sync your contacts, pick subjects of interest, and follow certain accounts on Twitter.
- You’ll be asked to enable alerts and create a username.
- If you want, you may skip all of these steps and do them later.
- After you’ve completed all of the on-screen steps, you’ll be sent to Twitter’s main page.
- By joining up with your email, you’ve successfully learnt how to solve “Please provide a valid phone number” on Twitter!
What gives Twitter the impression that my phone number is invalid?
Because you provided an erroneous phone number, Twitter claims your phone number is invalid.
Twitter will not be able to give you a verification code if you provide an invalid phone number.
As a consequence, you will be unable to utilize the phone number you provided.
Instead, you may create a Twitter account using your email address.
How can I get around Twitter’s phone verification?
On the Twitter registration screen, choose “Use email instead” to avoid phone verification.
The “Phone” box will change to a “Email” field when you select “Use email instead.”
Instead of using your phone, you may now establish an account using your email.
To do so, press “Next” after entering your email address in the “Email” box.
Finally, press “Sign up” and input the 6-digit number given to your email address to bypass the phone verification process.
To create a Twitter account, you have two choices.
You may enter either your phone number or your email address.
Twitter will prompt you to join up using your phone number rather than your email address by default.
You may, however, opt to use your email instead by clicking “Use email.”
This is helpful if you don’t have a phone and want to sign up for a Twitter account on your computer.
Because many people are unaware of this function, they are sent to the registration page.
If you don’t have an email address, you may sign up for an account using a temporary email address.
You may resolve the invalid phone number or unsupported phone number issue by doing so.