Today, TikTok is not only a social platform for interacting with others, but it also allows you to hone your acting and dubbing abilities via various forms of entertainment. When you launch the application for the first time, it will supply you with entertaining videos on the feed.
See my liked videos on TikTok
When you use the app again in the future, you will see additional videos, but they will be more filtered and tailored based on your previous searches and preferences.
You may like videos by tapping the heart icon, and you can follow the producer of these films by using the + follow icon to conveniently view their videos.
At some point, you desire to revisit some of the TikTok videos you previously enjoyed.
This article will teach you how to see your favorite videos on TikTok.
How to View Videos You Have Favorited on TikTok
- Launch TikTok and log in using your credentials.
- To access your profile, click on the Me symbol.
- see liked videos on TikTok
- On your profile page, a heart icon will appear. Simply tap on it.
See liked videos on TikTok
Here you will see all of the videos you’ve liked on TikTok.
By appreciating a video, you will also encourage its producers to upload new videos for their viewers to enjoy in their own time.
You may already be aware that TikTok allows users to like videos uploaded by other users, but also allows other users to like videos you’ve liked.
How to Stop Others from Liking Videos You Have Favorited
- Launch TikTok and visit your profile page.
- Tap the three dots atop the screen.
- Find and choose the “Privacy and Security” option.
- Select “Who may view my favorite videos?”
- Select “Accessible only to yourself”
- It prevents others from viewing your favorite videos.
After this essay, I hope you understand how to see videos you’ve liked on TikTok. Continue to like videos and spend your leisure time viewing and creating entertaining videos for yourself and others.