How Can You Know Someone’s Facebook Email And Password
In the case of an emergency, such as if a friend or loved one goes missing, is wounded, or has requested you to check in on their behalf, here's how to get into their Facebook account. You'll also learn how to create and utilize Trusted Contacts (in case you are locked out of your account), as well as how to keep your personal password safe.
- Taking Control of Someone Else's Account
In a web browser, go to https://www.facebook.com. This may be done on a computer, phone, or tablet using any online browser. Though legally cracking someone's Facebook password is impossible, you can login into their account if you have access to their email address or text messages. This technique will allow you to access the account if the user adds Trusted Contacts (and you know who they are/how to reach them).
If you're a close friend or family of someone who has gone missing, is in danger, or has requested you to use their account for any reason, utilize this approach.
If you're logged into your own account, log out immediately by choosing Log Out from the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click Have you forgotten your password? It's on the right side of the website, underneath the “Log In” button.
- Click Search after entering the user's email address or phone number. This will provide alternatives for recovering account access.
- Click Have you lost access to these? The smaller link near the bottom of the page is the one you're looking for. X Source of Information
If you have access to the person's email account or phone number, choose that option and then follow the on-screen instructions to get the verification code. This verification number will assist you in gaining account access.
- Click Continue after entering an email address that you can access. If you are successful in resetting your password, a link to reset your password will be emailed to the email address or phone number you provide here.
- Select Reveal My Trusted Contacts from the drop-down menu. The gray button at the top of the page is the one you're looking for.
If this individual has added you (or someone you both know) as a Trusted Contact, you'll be able to get into their account.
- Click Confirm after typing the complete name of any Trusted Contact.
You'll enter your own name here if your buddy designated you as a Trusted Contact. If not, enter the name of a Trusted Contact who may be prepared to assist you in gaining access to the account. The name must be entered precisely as it appears on Facebook.
This will show all listed Trusted Contacts, as well as a URL, if this friend has listed someone with the provided name as a Trusted Contact.
- Inquire with the Trusted Contacts for assistance.
To create a code, you'll need each Trusted Contact to go through a few procedures. You'll be able to access the account after you obtain codes from all of your Trusted Contacts.
Instruct each Trusted Contact to go to https://www.facebook.com/recover and sign in by calling, texting, or messaging them. This creates a code that you will get from the contact.
You'll also need to do this if you're one of the Trusted Contacts. You must, however, do it while signed onto your own Facebook account.
So, in these given steps above you can find someone’s Facebook email and password. Hope you liked it.