Is There a Way to Retrieve Deleted Facebook Posts?
According to the Facebook help center, deleting a post from your Facebook profile, page, or group removes it not just from the Facebook app but also from their servers. However, certain items can only be removed if you delete your account.
So that implies you can still recover Facebook posts, so I'll teach you how to not only view but also recover, retrieve, restore, or undo deleted posts on Facebook.
Method 1: Restore Facebook Posts
This technique may not be appropriate for everyone, but you may give it a go and see if it works for you.
- Sign in to your Facebook account first.
- Navigate to the “Notifications” tab and check for any notifications about your deleted post. If you got the notice, you may undelete it by tapping on it.
Method 2: Locate and Retrieve Deleted Facebook Posts
If the previous technique did not work for you, don't worry since this method can be used by anybody to recover deleted Facebook posts.
Please keep in mind that these screenshots were taken using the Facebook app for Android. However, this technique applies to both mobile and PC devices.
- Log in to your Facebook account and click to Settings.
- Scroll down and choose the “Download your Information” option to save a copy of your data.
- Now, click “Deselect All” and check the box next to “Posts” if you just want to recover Facebook posts. You may also provide a date range.
- Scroll down and select “Create File” to make a backup of your Facebook post data.
- It will take some time to make a duplicate of your data. You will be notified once it has been created. Click on the notice and choose the “Available copies” option to download the data.
- Once the file has been downloaded, open it and locate the deleted post you want to recover, then simply restore the post.
Facebook introduced a Manage activity tool feature that allows you to remove data that other users will no longer view, but it will stay in the trash for 30 days. You have 30 days to restore the data.
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to “Settings & Privacy.”
- Select “Activity Log” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Trash” to check whether there are any deleted posts.
- If there are any accessible posts, just choose the “Restore” option. If not, you should use the technique described above.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Posts on a Page or Group
If you wish to retrieve unintentionally deleted posts from your Facebook page or group, use the second approach. All you have to do is follow the second approach and pick the ‘Pages' and ‘Groups' choices as well. You can simply retrieve Deleted posts from your Facebook pages and groups this way.
How to Delete a Facebook Post in order to Recover It
If you don't want a particular post to appear on your timeline but believe it may be helpful in the future. You must remove the post by following the instructions below so that you may simply retrieve it when you need it again.
- Navigate to your Facebook profile or click here.
- Select “Manage Posts” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the posts from your timeline that you wish to remove.
- In the following box, click “Next,” then choose “Hide Posts.”
Done with the hit
Whenever you need such postings, you may obtain them using the same procedure.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial on how to recover deleted Facebook posts. I provided three ways, the second of which will work for everyone while the first and third of which will only work for certain people. Don't forget to share this useful information with your friends and family.