How To Reset Or change Messenger Password Without Facebook account
We are all aware of the significance of a strong password. So, I don’t believe it’s necessary to explain why you should choose a strong password for your Facebook Messenger app.
WhatsApp and Facebook are two of the most popular social media sites, with millions of people utilizing them on a regular basis. Facebook launched the Facebook Messenger program as a built-in function for instant chatting. It enables users to communicate with one another by exchanging instant messages, emoticons, pictures, and videos, as well as doing other simple activities. Messenger is an add-on that allows you to create groups, share your location, pay bills, and more. Facebook introduced the camera, filters, doodle, and other features to make it more appealing.
Users, like those who use other social networking applications, may customize their accounts according to their preferences. If you’re worried about your security, Facebook Messenger allows you to change or reset previous passwords at any time. You need know how to change the messenger password on a computer or a mobile device for this.
IMPORTANT: Choosing a strong password for Facebook Messenger is strongly advised to prevent any security breaches.
On both Android and PC, how do you change your Facebook Messenger password?
Because the Facebook account and Messenger passwords are the same, you may change them on various platforms such as a computer or a mobile device. You may even alter it if you haven’t signed into your account yet.
Method1: If you’re already logged into your account, change your Messenger password.
From any web browser, go to the official Facebook page.
- When you’re on your profile page, click the drop-down facing arrow in the upper right corner of the screen and choose “Settings & Privacy” >>> “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Security And Login” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “Login” area and click “Edit” next to the “Change Password” option.
A new password changing page will appear in front of you. The existing password must now be entered, followed by the new password.
Note: If you forget your password, you may recover it by clicking the “Forget Your Password” link.
Once you’ve created a secure password, click the “Save Changes” button to save your work.
Method 2: If you are not already logged into your Facebook Messenger account, change your password.
In any event, if you are unable to enter into your account, you must follow the instructions below to change or create your messenger password without logging in.
- Select “Find your Facebook Account Page” from the drop-down menu.
- You may now search for your account using your username, complete name, phone number, or email address.
- Select your ideal method to get a verification number to reset your password in the following step. You may receive the code to reset your Messenger password by email or SMS by visiting this page.
- After receiving the reset code, follow the on-screen instructions to create a new Facebook Messenger password.
Method #3: Change the Password on an Android Phone’s Messenger
The password change procedure may likewise be carried out using an Android phone. On an Android smartphone, we’ll utilize the Messenger app.
On your Android smartphone, open the “FB Messenger App.”
- From the Home screen, choose the profile icon.
- Scroll down the page >>> touch the Account and Support section’s “Account Settings” button to access it.
- Under the security area, choose “Security And Log in” once more.
- Now choose “Change Password” from the drop-down menu.
- The next page will prompt you to enter your existing and new messenger account passwords. Then click the “Save Changes” button to save your new secure password.
- Stay logged in or review additional devices if asked. Simply click Continue without making any choices.
To reset your Messenger password without using the Facebook app, use the procedure 03 described above. You can do the same thing straight via Facebook Messenger.
Both Facebook Messenger and Facebook Social App need the same password. As a result, updating your Facebook password will also change the password for Facebook Messenger.
Security and privacy are the most essential factors for Facebook, as they are for other applications and services. As a result, the messaging and chatting functions are unavailable to the rest of your network. That is, you are the only one who has permission to see your own Messages.
If you’re still unsure, reset your Facebook Messenger password to protect your account from unwanted access.
After reading this guide, you’ll notice that Facebook makes it extremely simple, and that anybody can reset their Facebook Messenger password in under a minute. For all PC browser, Android, and iPhone devices, the steps are the same. Many individuals believe that the passwords for Facebook Messenger and Facebook are the same thing, which is completely false. So, if you don’t have a Facebook account, there’s no way to update your Messenger password.