How To Create A Facebook Page Without Having A Name On It
There was a period when you could create a company page without a personal profile, but if you follow those instructions, you would end up with no choices.
People are still interested in learning how to create a Facebook page without a personal account.
However, you may operate a page without a personal profile by utilizing a Facebook Business Manager Account.
Facebook’s rules for creating a new business page have evolved over time. To connect with the website, the business page now requires an account. Facebook needs an administrator profile to administer the page and execute admin duties. This modification was done to ensure the company’s reputation.
You may establish a Facebook Business Account without explicitly connecting it to your personal profile, but in order to utilize it, you must check in with a business profile.
I understand that most individuals want to maintain their privacy and do not want to link a personal ID with a company page.
As a workaround, most Facebook page administrators establish a bogus profile for their pages and produce new credentials.
Because this method violates Facebook rules, it will ultimately catch your false profile, as well as your page, and you will be removed from Facebook.
As a result, keeping your personal profile separate from your company page is a highly discouraged option.
Make a Facebook Page Without Having a Personal Account
You may establish a duplicate Facebook profile-put up a page with just your first name or nickname but real credentials–and then set privacy rules to make your profile as hidden as possible.
You may use this profile to establish a Business Manager Account in order to segregate your personal profile from your business’s profile.
That is your greatest chance of keeping your personal profile distinct from your company page.
- Make a Facebook Business Account for Your Company Page
- After creating a new profile, go to Facebook Business Manager and complete the following procedures.
- On the upper right corner, click the Create Account button.
- You must sign in using your Facebook account (new business profile).
- You will be routed to the business manager, where you should choose the “Create Account” option.
- Enter your company’s name, your name, and your company’s email address.
- Enter more information about your company, such as its website, location, address, and phone number, and then click submit.
- You will get an email confirmation at the address you provided.
- That’s all there is to it; following confirmation, your Facebook Business page is now online without a personal profile.
This business account will appear on your profile as a business manager.
By establishing a business page account, you may keep your page activity distinct from your personal account. You may set up your page and maintain it via your company manager account.
You don’t have to go to your Facebook profile to manage your page.
Make a Page Using Your Business Manager Account
- Log in to your Facebook Business Manager account and go to the settings menu in the upper right corner.
- Click the Pages option in the left sidebar.
- Select + Add from the drop-down menu. If you already have a Facebook account, you may connect it to your company manager account, or you can establish a new one.
- By establishing a page from your business manager account, you may control the activity of your pages from your manager account, eliminating the need to combine your personal profile with your company operations.
Privacy Concerns for Profiles (optional)
There are certain privacy settings you should make if you still desire privacy for your business account profile.
The search engine outside of Facebook is a source that may reveal the connection of your page with your profile. Here’s what you need to do to avoid getting investigated for your company.
- Navigate to the upper right corner of your profile and choose Settings.
- On the left sidebar, choose the privacy option.
- Scroll down to locate the option to use a search engine other than Facebook and change it to “No.”
- There are other privacy settings for blocking and tagging that you may customize based on your needs.
By taking this step, your personal profile will remain distinct; for example, if someone searches for your company on Google, no information about your profile will appear.
You now understand how to set up a Facebook page without a personal account. Although you will need to establish an account for your Facebook page, with the proper process, you may manage your personal account and Facebook page independently.