How Do You Share a Video From Facebook To WhatsApp
Because both Facebook and WhatsApp are controlled by the same business, sharing movies from Facebook to WhatsApp is simple. You may share a public video straight on many apps if you wish.
If the video is private, though, you may want to save it to your phone first. Continue reading to find out how to transmit Facebook videos to WhatsApp on both iOS and Android.
Have some fun with our short quiz before you get started:
Part1: How to Send Videos from Facebook to WhatsApp on Android
Let’s start with how to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp on an Android smartphone. There are many options for sharing Facebook videos on WhatsApp.
If the video is public, you may simply utilize Facebook’s “Share” option to send it to WhatsApp.
If the video is set to private, no one else will be able to see it. In this situation, you may want to consider first downloading the movie and then uploading it to WhatsApp.
Method1: Using Facebook to manually share videos
If the video is open to the public, there is no need to download it beforehand. All you have to do is copy the video’s URL and post it on WhatsApp. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to quickly share a Facebook video on WhatsApp.
- To begin, open the Facebook app on your Android phone and navigate around the app to find the video you want to save.
- Simply press the more choices button at the top of the article after you’ve found the video. It’s usually represented by a three-dot symbol or a downward arrow. You may also choose to “Share” from this menu (besides the Like and Comment button).
- This will show you the many actions you may do on the video. Simply press the “Transfer Link” button to copy the video’s URL to the clipboard.
- Simply close the Facebook app and open WhatsApp on your phone now. From here, you may start any discussion you choose.
- To access the paste option, tap and hold the input bar. Simply enter the copied URL of the Facebook video into the address bar and press the transmit button to send it to your WhatsApp contact.
Using a Third-Party Tool (Method 2)
If the video you want to share is private, the other user won’t be able to see it normally. In this scenario, you’ll need to use a third-party Facebook video download application to save the movie to your phone before uploading it to WhatsApp. Follow these instructions to discover how to share a Facebook video on WhatsApp using a third-party application.
To download videos from Facebook, first download any program or go to a website. For example, you may download the free FB Video Downloader app from the Google Play Store.
- To use it, just open the FB Video Download app and log in with your Facebook account.
- When you touch on the play button on a video, you will be given the choice of watching or downloading it. The video will be stored to your phone once you tap the “Download” button.
- After that, all you have to do is open WhatsApp and go to the chat of the person with whom you want to share the video. Select the Gallery option from the attachment icon. You may simply browse and upload the movie to share it with your WhatsApp contact from here.
Part 2: How to Send Videos from Facebook to WhatsApp on an iPhone
We can now share Facebook videos straight from the app to WhatsApp, much as on Android. Because we won’t be utilizing a third-party downloader, only public videos should be shared in this instance. The methods below may be used to learn how to transmit Facebook videos on WhatsApp (for iPhone users).
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and scroll through it to find the video you want to post.
- Like, Comment, and Share buttons are available at the bottom of the video. Simply touch the Share button and choose “Copy Link” from the drop-down menu.
- Launch WhatsApp and start a new chat with the video URL copied to the clipboard. Paste the URL you want to share by tapping and holding the input bar.
- Finally, just press the transmit button to transfer the Facebook video to WhatsApp.
Part3: Using a PC to Send Facebook Videos to WhatsApp
WhatsApp launched the WhatsApp Web function a while ago, which allows us to use WhatsApp on any computer. This makes it very simple for us to post Facebook videos straight on WhatsApp. The following simple steps may be followed to discover how to share a Facebook video on WhatsApp from a computer.
- Log in to your Facebook account using any web browser (such as Google Chrome). Simply click on the timestamp of any video you see to enlarge it.
- This will open a new tab with the Facebook video. Simply navigate to its address bar and manually copy the Facebook video’s URL.
- To access your WhatsApp account, go to web.whatsapp.com. Launch WhatsApp on your phone, navigate to its settings, then choose “WhatsApp Web.” To access WhatsApp in the browser, all you have to do now is scan the provided code.
- You can now view all of your WhatsApp contacts and chats through the web. Simply copy the URL from any discussion and paste it. You may receive a preview of the video and then transmit it by pressing enter or clicking the send button.
- With a single click, backup WhatsApp to your computer.
If you use WhatsApp often, you should take the necessary precautions to protect your data. You may use Mobile Trans – WhatsApp Transfer on your Android or iPhone to do this. You can save a comprehensive backup of your WhatsApp data to your PC with just one click. This includes all of your conversations, files, contacts, and other WhatsApp information. We may also restore our WhatsApp backup to the same or another smartphone using the app. Aside from that, you may move your WhatsApp data straight from one phone to another.
You may simply transmit all those fascinating movies to your pals now that you know how to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp. I’ve included a list of ways to send Facebook videos to WhatsApp on both iOS and Android smartphones for your convenience. In addition, I’ve included a clever method to store Facebook movies to your device’s storage before sharing them on WhatsApp. Also, if you don’t want to lose your WhatsApp data unexpectedly, download Mobile Trans – WhatsApp Transfer right now and keep a regular backup of your WhatsApp data.