These days people have become very busy in their day to day life that they have become very forgetful. People forget their password and Email of Facebook and other social media apps. It has become a problem for users when they log out of their account and when they want to log in they don’t remember their account's password.
People want to know how they can log in to their Facebook account without Email or password. Well, there is no way anyone can log in to their Facebook account without a password unless you are a hacker. So you require a password to sign in.
Now if you have forgotten your password or your email then there is no reason to panic because you can still log in using your username. If you have your username then you can reset your Facebook password and then log in to your account.
The steps to reset your Facebook password are as follows:
- First, open your Facebook app then enter your username on the login page. On the page, just below “Log in”, there is an option “Forgot your password”. Simply tap on it.
- After you tap on it, you will be asked to enter your username or Email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account. Just enter your username or your phone number as you don’t remember your email address associated with your account.
- Once you enter your username or phone number tap on search and you will find your account then follow the on-screen instructions. You will be given two options to send a verification code to your phone viz. send a verification code via SMS or Email. Since you don’t remember your email address but you still have your phone number so, select the option via SMS.
- Once you select it, a verification code is sent to your phone as an SMS. Simply copy it and paste it to your Facebook page where you are asked to enter your verification code.
- After you have entered your verification code you are taken to a new page where you are asked to enter a new desired password. Now, you can enter your new desired password.
- Once you know your new password just Log in to your Facebook account with your username and the new password.
Once you enter it, you have been logged in to your Facebook account.
So, you can log in to your account without knowing your email or password i.e. by using your username to reset the present password which you have forgotten.
Third-Party Tool or Apps
There are many third-party app and tools developed for executing these kinds of actions. You just need to install these apps in your device, any device you want to use it on. This app is designed so that it helps you do this job. You need to fill up the required information and follow the instructions given. The link to the app is given here:
In this way, you can simply log in to your account by changing or resetting your old password through Facebook App. Not knowing your password or email address is not a big deal or a problem for logging in to your Facebook account.
You just need to find alternatives to find your way in but the right way that is. You can also hack into your account but that would be considered a cybercrime so it is not suitable for the user.
You should remember that without a password you can never have access to your account, in any social media app without a password you can't get into it. So, either find ways to get your password or try to reset it or ask for help from Facebook. It will suggest some ways to get access to your account.